Status
Not open for further replies.

manji1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2013
Dayton OH
Took a minute to get it working properly, this is my first silica based tank atty. Now this thing is churning out the flavor. The draw feels perfect to me. A tiny bit airy but that's the way I like it. It feels like my igo that is drilled to 1.5.
6unatety.jpg

Sent from the astral plane via HTC one

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
inTaste is a fantastic vendor and one to be trusted. Their customer service has been second to none. They answer emails within minutes and shipped to me in 4 days with Fed Ex. The shipping was 11.00 and total cost was less than the others carrying the Lite.
They will have my business for a long time. Once you register the price reduces and the VAT charge is deleted!
Digital Steam = slow shipping and sub standard packing.

As far as the complaint on the logo...please tell me no one registered a complaint. It is their device and decided not to mark it. What concerns me is that someone cares. I respect your feelings but, to mention it to them seems a bit counterproductive for what they are doing in the industry. The Kayfun collection is amazing and vape exp is fantastic. I would not let anyone that close to me to logo hunt on my devices while vaping.
No offense my friends but it seems the Euro's could care less about status and enjoy quality and someone here is worried about it.

Enjoy your Lites friends and aas always wishing all of you the best in your days.

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
inTaste is a fantastic vendor and one to be trusted. Their customer service has been second to none. They answer emails within minutes and shipped to me in 4 days with Fed Ex. The shipping was 11.00 and total cost was less than the others carrying the Lite.
They will have my business for a long time. Once you register the price reduces and the VAT charge is deleted!
Digital Steam = slow shipping and sub standard packing.

As far as the complaint on the logo...please tell me no one registered a complaint. It is their device and decided not to mark it. What concerns me is that someone cares. I respect your feelings but, to mention it to them seems a bit counterproductive for what they are doing in the industry. The Kayfun collection is amazing and vape exp is fantastic. I would not let anyone that close to me to logo hunt on my devices while vaping.
No offense my friends but it seems the Euro's could care less about status and enjoy quality and someone here is worried about it.

Enjoy your Lites friends and aas always wishing all of you the best in your days.

Agreed 100% re: intaste.de. The Lite was my first order from them and I couldn't be happier on all accounts.

Regarding the logo, I absolutely agree with your sentiment, and I will add that there is still a logo on the bottom cap. Sure it's not visible when mounted on your favorite battery tube, but it's still there to tell it apart from any clones that may be out there. What more could you want?

9ball_AJ

On the Snap...
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
AJ I think this was true this morning as a buddy decided now that he needed one in 50 days! :laugh:

Lol :lol: I am glad I stayed up to get one from inTaste. What a pleasure. The swiss site I ordered my 3.1 from was also a pleasure, and they have 3.1es brushed in stock atm...

steb77

Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Monterey CA
Got mine. Set up was a breeze. Was vaping great but all of a sudden it's flooded and leaking from the air hole. I've emptied and re tried 3 times. Same results. It's a mess. Which sucks because I thought it was the bees knees for about 3 hours. Anyone have any tips to get this to stop? It's driving me nuts. 3/4 28g kanthal in folded 2mm ekowool.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
Got mine. Set up was a breeze. Was vaping great but all of a sudden it's flooded and leaking from the air hole. I've emptied and re tried 3 times. Same results. It's a mess. Which sucks because I thought it was the bees knees for about 3 hours. Anyone have any tips to get this to stop? It's driving me nuts. 3/4 28g kanthal in folded 2mm ekowool.

First think to check is the placement of the orings. Is the top oring in place in the bell top and not on the airtube? Next would be o check juice level and not to overfill. If all is good...make damn sure the evap chamber and the airtube is screwd down tight. as as the 3.1 unscrewing the top to fill will also grab the airtube and possibly loosen it. So when top comes off give the airtube a good screwin:).
GL

Ordered one today from the svoemesto site. I wonder how long that will take?
could be up to 50+ days. Russian customs like to take their time. But dont worry no failures yet if you can be patient
GL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread