Not open for further replies.

rkayw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2011
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Would you like to try a KBV flavor?

Are you out of your go to KBV joose and need a emergency intervention until your order can arrive?

Ask our Hidey Hole members if they can help you out.

To keep this fair, when requesting a PIF...post when (date) you last accepted a KBV joose PIF.

When your KBV PIF request has been filled, come back to close your post that it was filled.

Last edited:

achtungbaby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
St. Petersburg, Florida
I have a bottle of 24mg Pineapple Shake 60/40 from 5/6/11 3/4full... But I'll warn you...I'm a s..l...o...w...shipper. :p

First person to post the one joose than can always be found in bonniegirls left..uh...compartment get's it.

Also - if anyone has some Cafe Latte they'd like to let me try I'd be happy to trade a bait-a of well...I have flavors to pick from...MAW, cake, choc cake, mocha ic...easier to tell me what you'd like. :)

Last edited:

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
I have a bottle of 24mg Pineapple Shake 60/40 from 5/6/11 3/4full... But I'll warn you...I'm a s..l...o...w...shipper. :p

First person to post the one joose than can always be found in bonniegirls left..uh...compartment get's it.

Also - if anyone has some Cafe Latte they'd like to let me try I'd be happy to trade a bait-a of well...I have flavors to pick from...MAW, cake, choc cake, mocha ic...easier to tell me what you'd like. :)

I think the answer could be OMG.

I really just wanted to let you know I have 1/2 a sample bottle of Cafe Latte left and I have no problem passing it along :eek:)

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach

Bonnie always has MAW

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
I has to has MAW cause I don't got me a real MAW anymore and that joose is my MAW now. Sooooooooooooo YEAH, I always got MAW cause everybunny needs a MAW. I share my jooses,my hardware.my heart but ..............I only share my MAW with Missy and her MAW.That is personal chit.......................ahem.......................ok, I would share a ML if someone asked me after I was medicated!

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Hey guys! Just a quick query...When you buy a new cartomizer, they have the rubbery parts covering both ends, and some of them also have a peice that sticks into the threaded end. Is that the part conveniently called a ".... plug"? If so, I need a spare ".... plug" to use for the fill port on my scubagen. I found a pic of what I'm talking about LMAO! IMG_0651.jpg
If ya have one you can toss in an envelope for me I'd really appreciate it.

TAKEN CARE OF

Last edited:

wingsprouts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
I'm still wondering what happens if you "unlike" someone..Do you get a message> You've been b*tch slapped? lol

Think I accidentally did this a couple times. Get so used to clicking the right hand corner button with out even looking first, may have "liked" a couple of people 'til I didn't like'm anymore. Have no idea how it showed up on their end?

Hey, if I "unliked" any of you, I still "like" ya man, every last word ya said was deeply "liked"...swear it. :)

wingsprouts

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
there I did it :)

Don't think anything happened? I'll go check, brb...

Edit: Good to know. You can "unlike" all you want (if you really want to do that)...your name never appears anywhere. Unless that person knows their "like" count by heart, they won't even notice that a "like" is missing.

Last edited:

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
Regular PIF. I have about 5 ml of crumb donut 12 mg 60/40 to give away to anyone who wants to try it.

This isn't like the PIF subforum. We are a FAR more relaxed group here. We don't have the tight rules of the PIF subforum. This "PIF thread", although probably improperly named, is mostly to help people running low on joose, or to help new customers try stuff they might like.

That having been said Hummingbird Nectar is a tough one. It's not one of my faves, but the ones who do like it are viral about it. Someone may be nice and offer some though.

How old is that Crumb Donut? I don't want to snatch up such a nice offer, because I have plenty, but Crumb Doughnut tastes even better after a month or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread