KBV "PIF" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
It's from Feb 8 actually...kind of got forgotten in the back of my wooden box.
So if I got this right...are you saying people are going to post what they need rather than we post what we want to give away?

Either/Or. It's pretty much a Help or Get Help thread. Like I said we are much more relaxed over here.

ollieNnym88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2011
Quincy,MA
Hi folks im kinda new to the kbv world i tried candybar but it was only 6mg and all i had to use at the time for carto/atty was a crappy v2cigs carto so i kinda gave that bottle away to someone that like low mg juices. I would really love to try some Rice Krispity treat,gooey better cake,buttercream icing, and last is waffle ive been searching for the best waffle juice still havent found it. But yea thats enough of my rambiling lol. Well you folks have a great weekend.

IrishTexan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Austin Texas
Regular PIF. I have about 5 ml of crumb donut 12 mg 60/40 to give away to anyone who wants to try it.

Hi, I have not tried many vendors and have only found one I like so far. I have heard a lot about kbv and wanted to try some but very tight budget makes it hard. Since I am a huge donut lover, I would very much like to try it if it is still available.

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Hey everybody! I just want to send out a big THANK YOU to all that helped me and all the kind word's given to me during my own little emergency. (YES BEING OUT OF KBV JOOSE IS AM EMERGENCY FOR ME) Just sayin... As we all know boB and Missy were going through some issues and the fact of it all is I didn't think to keep up with it here on the ECF forum or the Hidey Hole.. DUH.... I would have known it was everyone not just me! MY BAD! I know now that being the people they are they did "EVERYTHING" they could to get us our jooses the best they could! For that I AM VERY GRATEFUL!!! My joose should be here any minute. I CAN'T WAIT! Thanks so much! KICK Bass Vapors ROCK'S!!!! JUST SAYIN...........................

Last edited:

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach
Anyone have some 510 3.5-4ohm atomizers? I need 2 of them to get me by for a bit. Ikenvape 3.5ohm 510's would be preferred, but anything in the 3.5-4ohm range will be fine.

PM Me a price and what ya got...

Or if the offer is sweet perhaps I can build ya a mod or something...
I have 2 attys labeled 510 HV, they test at 4.0 on the provari. You can have them. I'm still waiting on a certain mod promised to me. :) PM me your atty, I lost it.

Dalton63841

Moved On
Feb 14, 2011
Maine
I have 2 attys labeled 510 HV, they test at 4.0 on the provari. You can have them. I'm still waiting on a certain mod promised to me. :) PM me your atty, I lost it.

Haha well honestly I already have been taken care of as far as the atties go. If you aren't gonna use them though...

I have been planning out your mod, but my girlfriend is forcing me to take a temporary "soldering hiatus". I'm not too good at it, and I'm a perfectionist, so soldering small points generally tends to result in loud cussing and frustration.

medic123

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2010
a Florida beach
Haha well honestly I already have been taken care of as far as the atties go. If you aren't gonna use them though...

I have been planning out your mod, but my girlfriend is forcing me to take a temporary "soldering hiatus". I'm not too good at it, and I'm a perfectionist, so soldering small points generally tends to result in loud cussing and frustration.
They were given to me and I have never used them so.......where to send them.

YellowRose2007

Apr 26, 2011
Tennessee
Oh my goodness!!! I received my joose and had ordered the gooey better cake and warm sugar cookies with out even knowing what they taste like! I had been given a bait a sample of cafe latte which I must say are little tease bottles when the joose in side is so good you try to hold on to it as long as you can!! I was a little worried about ordering a big bottle of these flavors like I had BUT...... OMG (not the joose) they are so good if I hadn't ordered the big bottles I would have been kicking myself in the ....! I have been ordering from KBV since May and that is only because I was brand new to all this and ordered my first P.V.D. kit the weekend of Easter and at that time ordered a few bottles of e-juice (a few flavors but most of it was tobacco) from another supplier just to get me started. Once I ordered from Kick Bass Vapor I was hooked from that time on and have NOTHING but KBV joose in my purple tackle box. Thanks boB and yssiM together you guys have turned my life around! EVERYTHING SMELLS SO GOOD!

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
Ok I'm not sure if I have anything left to trade besides dead presidents but I am looking for

60mls waffle extra butter 12mg
30mls butter rum pecan ic 12mg
30mls monkey bread 12mg

Lost my job his week and trying to stock up for the job wait any help will do those are my main vape but will also buy

Gooey better cake 12mg extra flavor
Maple frost 12mg
Really any kbv will do let's be real here best joose made

Streetvapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2009
Stuck in the FunHouse
Ok guys I hate to do this but these flavors are not doing it for me.I'm looking for either a sale($15.00 paypal only for WTF) or trade.Please PM me with offer.

Rice krisipty treats 18mg 60/40 15 ml (On hold for trade offer)

WTF 18 mg 60/40 29 ml

OMG 18 mg 60/40 18-20 ml(Traded)

I'm interested in either of these flavors in the same strength and vg/pg mix

vape placid,MAW,white wabbit,hobber gobber from KBV

Bobbas Bounty from AVE

Any Rawr juice with any added level of menthol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread