Which Janty Stick type will you be getting?

• Automatic

• Manual

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CalPilot89

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2008
Cleveland Ohio
LOL Tauk.. I have no enemies here.. I like discussion.. I can understand what He, You, and Julie are saying. It was not my intention to play the fan boy. Again, I had no idea about the problems.. I did not mean to keep saying it, but was trying to justify my opinion of the service. If the problems had by others were stated instead of coming at me aggressively, I would have shut up.

taukimada

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
Tullahoma, Tn
www.youtube.com
LOL Tauk.. I have no enemies here.. I like discussion.. I can understand what He, You, and Julie are saying. It was not my intention to play the fan boy. Again, I had no idea about the problems.. I did not mean to keep saying it, but was trying to justify my opinion of the service. If the problems had by others were stated instead of coming at me aggressively, I would have shut up.

i dont really have any enemies here either...i've had a couple missunderstand my intent when i say something.. matter of fact.. that was how i met Walrus.. LOL

we're all good here... at least i hope so.. there was never any malicious intent on my part :)

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Geesh . . . get some guys on a thread, and you wind up with potty humor. :rolleyes: :D

Even though we've lightened the mood and had some fun, I don't want to be dismissive of Walrus' issues, and he's not alone. But I just don't know how much more Jeff can do until more stock arrives . . . he can't pull it out of thin air as much as I'm sure he'd like to.

And with that, time for me to do something productive . . . like dinner dishes. :(

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
Ahhhh... my issues are currently resolved, although I think anyone reading some of the other threads (or my blog, for that matter) knows how it came about. I didn't go into details here because it's on a number of other threads.

Also, I wasn't trying to make it about me. It's about JantyUSA, who I ordered from based on the 'great' comments I'd seen. Lately, they certainly haven't deserved them. I felt that comments on how great they were based on transactions of months ago were an attempt to drown out complaints about transactions done more recently.

If that wasn't your intent (and I'll take your word that it wasn't) then I apologize. Also, the reason why there aren't any other posts in the Janty forum is that until very recently (probably today, even) there wasn't one. That fed into the frustration that a lot of customers currently have... that Jeff just didn't care about communication. For many of us, it took airing things publicly that shouldn't have been. In my instance, it took openly showing/proving the lies that Jeff tried to perpetuate in the forums to make himself look better just to get him to settle like a man... or more appropriately, like a professional.

Do I hope he gets his act together? Yeah. Will I buy from him if he does? Well, he'd have to be quite convincing.

JustJulie

CASAA
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Des Moines, IA
Dishes done, and a quick check in before I head off to bed.

Walrus, I do remember reading a thread about your being refunded . . . read your blog and it brought it all back. I'm getting old and forgetful.:oops:

I felt that comments on how great they were based on transactions of months ago were an attempt to drown out complaints about transactions done more recently.

I certainly can't speak for anyone but myself, but I do know that I have made comments about previous good customer service--yes, months ago--but it was never an attempt to "drown out" complaints about more recent transactions. I think that for me, the previous good service explains why I am perhaps willing to be a bit more forgiving and willing to believe that Janty/Jeff does want to do the right thing.

I appreciate that you have an entirely different take on it based on your experiences.

What I objected to was the suggestion that anyone who had anything good to say about Janty was necessarily a "fanboy" (a comment which you did not make) and suspect.

And with that, hugs all around and a good night's rest to all. :sleep:

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
'm getting old and forgetful.:oops:

What I objected to was the suggestion that anyone who had anything good to say about Janty was necessarily a "fanboy" (a comment which you did not make) and suspect.

And with that, hugs all around and a good night's rest to all. :sleep:

Lol aren't we all? I'm waaay too old to have the word 'fanboy' in my vocabulary :)

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
Feel free to start threads, post, rant, love us or hate us, in our forum. There will be no moderation in the JANTY FORUM - although we will delete spammers, serial-bashers and anything non legal k?

We will open official threads here as well, these are to inform you about stock or new models or upgrades, coupons and such.

We will not always be online and we cannot promise to respond within the day via the forum.

If you have urgent questions pls shoot a mail to orders@jantyusa.com and always put your order number in the header of the mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread