Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
For those thinking about ordering I'm on week three on a black with SS buttons. No sign of a tracking number yet and I was told weeks end.

Chel, I just went to the site to check my order and it changed from 2 weeks to five weeks. I sent you an e-mail to cancel my order.

Customer confidence is built through honest relationships and people/businesses fulfilling the commitments they make to their customers.
I am really sorry for delay.
We are going to ship a big batch of the XvoSticks on Sunday. Your order should be shipped as well. If it is not, we'll make a full refund.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
I placed my order on the 6th and didnt hear anything until yesterday after i sent an e-mail. I got a reply in a hour and only then did i receive an order update with tracking info and an apology for the delay
but i think it was never sent out before i complained as the tracking says no information is available for the item so far.

Will update on progress when something happens.
The tracking information can be slightly delayed from the real situation. Please check it in a couple of days. If you still cannot get any info, please contact us and I'll check your track.
Sorry for delay with shipment.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
I'm a bit confused with this. Why is it hard to check the forum messages?
The reason is that we have a 24h answering policy (48h on weekends) for all received mails. We get a question and it's clear if it's answered or not. That's not the case for forums, where quite many posts don't need any reaction. It's more or less a manual check and it's easy to miss something. In addition we keep track of all requests from our customers. So we can see a full history of communication when we get a new question and this helps us to provide a better answer. So official requests are much easier to handle.

Reactions: DPLongo22

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
Thank you, Chels, for the reply. :)

Are you sure, I don't think Little Donkey is Chels?

I don't know if anyone has asked this before, but is there any chance of 16mm tube mod to go with the Microdrip?

I'd totally rock a 14xxx mod with one of my 4 microdrips. Lol

Good plan, microdrips are excellent!

Reactions: Katdarling

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I am really sorry for delay.
We are going to ship a big batch of the XvoSticks on Sunday. Your order should be shipped as well. If it is not, we'll make a full refund.

Thank you for your response, I hope to see tracking today.

I sent an e-mail asking if I could upgrade the shipping if I paid for the shipping but did not receive a response yet.

btobw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Perhaps "they" a a few different people.

My thoughts too :)

At the beginning of the year I posted a pic of my blue microstick. I was messaged by "LittleDonkey" to ask if they could use the pic. That person was a female who signed herself with her first name and "MiniEcig team".

But then, I thought MiniEcig were in Israel, but their location is Russia. So my thoughts count for little :D

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
I exchanged some emails with a person I believed to be a woman from Russia who signed only as "MiniEcig team".
My mod definitely shipped from Israel.
I would very much appreciate knowing at least first names and unique nicks for any and all who represent Mini Ecig and Chels Mods.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I exchanged some emails with a person I believed to be a woman from Russia who signed only as "MiniEcig team".
My mod definitely shipped from Israel.
I would very much appreciate knowing at least first names and unique nicks for any and all who represent Mini Ecig and Chels Mods.

I have a team of approximately 20 agents, who all manage a shared email box (that receives approximately 1,000 messages/requests per day). When they respond to a client, everybody in the group sees the replies.

None of them would ever dare not signing their names to a reply.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Got my MiniDrip a couple days ago. It wont thread onto my favorite mod, A SMY TC 60 mini. It starts to thread on but then it gets tight while only about half way in. I have a few tanks and not had any problem before, The threads on my SMY are in good condition.

I am very sorry that you have troubles with the MiniDrip.Have you tried the MiniDrip at other mods? Do you see any visual defects at the thread?
Please contact us using contact form and we'll help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread