Not open for further replies.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
That would make some people very happy, Eugenia, and we'll all be watching closely.

Heck - do we need more (@Katdarling )???? ;)

Lemme answer for Katillac, ......why yes, yes we do. Since Jim- still wants at least a couple more and we both are in orbit around Jims little universe, we must face facts and agree we need as many as it takes to get them to make more. .... So Jim- can have what he desires.

Yep, that sounds just like something Kat would say! [emoji38]

Sent on my authentic Communicator by Tapatalk [emoji92]

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
That would make some people very happy, Eugenia, and we'll all be watching closely.

Heck - do we need more (@Katdarling )???? ;)

Hang on...... let me put this into very clear words.......

Lemme answer for Katillac, ......why yes, yes we do. Since Jim- still wants at least a couple more and we both are in orbit around Jims little universe, we must face facts and agree we need as many as it takes to get them to make more. .... So Jim- can have what he desires.

Yep, that sounds just like something Kat would say! [emoji38]

There ya go! Sounds just like something KD would say!!!!!!

We need more XVOs, Chels and Eugenia (@LittleDonkey ). It is by far....... the best of the models you've made (in my little and humble opinion).

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
I will let you all know as soon as the sales start :)
Chels always makes some changes to his models, since he wants to make them better.
So I'll also publish the changes before we'll start taking pre-orders or orders.

I'm thinking if he needs to make some changes, he can start and finish with a working micro USB charging port and then begin production when the dna 60 arrives. And it seems to me most of the folks here are not very concerned with the next latest and greatest chip, rather they like the form factor and attention to detail in the XvoStick. I have never figured out your peoples marketing strategy, they bring a great device to market, cant make enough to keep up with demand, so they.....quit making them? If there is someone heading that particular line of thought over there, please feel free to FIRE them. :) With a smile of course:)

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
I will let you all know as soon as the sales start :)
Chels always makes some changes to his models, since he wants to make them better.
So I'll also publish the changes before we'll start taking pre-orders or orders.

I hope he does a pre-order list like the Ystick. I would love to save a bit and get on a guaranteed list.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
I'm thinking if he needs to make some changes, he can start and finish with a working micro USB charging port and then begin production when the dna 60 arrives. And it seems to me most of the folks here are not very concerned with the next latest and greatest chip, rather they like the form factor and attention to detail in the XvoStick. I have never figured out your peoples marketing strategy, they bring a great device to market, cant make enough to keep up with demand, so they.....quit making them? If there is someone heading that particular line of thought over there, please feel free to FIRE them. :) With a smile of course:)
Evolv swears that they improved USB port. I hope they actually did.
The problem is that Evolv has neither old DNA40 chips nor new ones. So we tried to start a new batch a couple of months ago and then got stuck, since we have no chips and can't buy them :(
So we can only wait for Evolv.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
Evolv swears that they improved USB port. I hope they actually did.
The problem is that Evolv has neither old DNA40 chips nor new ones. So we tried to start a new batch a couple of months ago and then got stuck, since we have no chips and can't buy them :(
So we can only wait for Evolv.

Negotiate here for your DNA 40 chip or here

OR retool for the DNA 60 or 75 with room for a 25MM topper which means 26MM.

EDIT: Yep! I've fired hundreds in my life. LD, if none of this makes sence to you then I respectfully suggest you sell the IP rights etc and move on. No offence intended.

Good luck!

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
@LittleDonkey I love you guys so I will refrain from attaching from some DNA 75 chip costs. I'm actually in the process of converting my Stick from a 40 to A 75 just for the sole purpose of seeing if it can be done without modifying the chassis. I can be a geek/dork that way [emoji41]

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Oh, Nashville is a hoot btw!!
fd4d5cc0dc216d65cff1e7f6c01a4b48.jpg

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Yep! :)

The DNA 60 is so close to the exact same size as the 40 that you don't need to retool. If you're waiting for a 40 release It's going to be a very very very long time. Like never.

:)

Good luck!

I have given up any hope on a new round of Sticks. Considering the time and resources they expended to bring an untested atomizer to market; rather than focusing on a product they know will sell as fast as they can produce them, makes me conclude they are not in it for the profit. That being said, there is nothing wrong with trying to expand a product line but it sure as hell does not mean I have to like it! :D

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I've actually got on eye still on VA's stock. The recent price reduction is very tempting.

Yes - the Xvo's are amazing. And I'm sure the Y will be great for anyone who loves the Yihi chips.
Ystick...

Swallows a KayFun 5 Whole, and Spits out Vapor.

LOLz

10b120764a6341f6a739356668cb09b2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread