Mods by Chels - mini-ecig

Status
Not open for further replies.

opelgtkid

May 19, 2014
Pennsylvania
I ordered back on the 4th of April a xvostick. It has been way longer than 9 weeks. I sent mini-ecig 3 emails with no reply. I would just like to know when it will be shipped. I don't really mind waiting for a good high quality product just do not like to feel ignored. When have you guys gotten your xvosticks compared to order date. Just curious.

Last edited:

opelgtkid

May 19, 2014
Pennsylvania
I noticed that as soon as the allotted delivery time occurred is when the preparation for shipping status took place for the xvostick as well as the microstick I acquired a while back. May be just a tool to separate unfulfilled orders. I suppose if we had spent an extra $30 on that special shipping method it would have had priority. It's alright to be optimistic about things but not so much that it negatively affects a customers views on the business after the fact.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
I ordered back on the 4th of April a xvostick. It has been way longer than 9 weeks. I sent mini-ecig 3 emails with no reply. I would just like to know when it will be shipped. I don't really mind waiting for a good high quality product just do not like to feel ignored. When have you guys gotten your xvosticks compared to order date. Just curious.

I am very sorry you haven't got an answer from us. We always answer all emails in 24 hours or so. It seems that I just haven't got your emails. You can use Contact Us form:
Contact Us - Mini ECIG
We ship orders by the date they were paid, from the oldest. EMS shipment orders doesn't have higher priority. In fact, there is no any profit for us from the shipment, this is just a payment that we pay to the post.
If you tell me your order number, I can tell you when it is going to be shipped. I am very sorry that we missed the deadlines. The XvoStick is a new product and we met many problems but really it is worth waiting.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
I'm kind of in the same boat, opel. It's been 7 days since I ordered a MiniDrip and my order is still listed as Preparation for Shipping. The MiniDrip was listed as in stock and had no "Shipping Within 2 Weeks" label as it has in the past.
We ship orders 1-2 times per week. We have many orders to be shipped last week and it could cause the delay, I am very sorry for that. I suppose that your order was shipped finally by this time.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
I was attempting to give my micro sticks a bath tonite but on one of them I could not get the 510 unscrewed from the mod using a GP fork.....it is very tight....any suggestions on how to break it free ? I was unable to push the pin thru and partially clean the hole and the pin but would like to unscrew the whole connector. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for late reply. You can try small scissors.

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
We ship orders 1-2 times per week. We have many orders to be shipped last week and it could cause the delay, I am very sorry for that. I suppose that your order was shipped finally by this time.
Yes, my order shipped this morning. Thanks for the response Little Donkey I'm really looking forward to using the MiniDrip.

Dontknow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2013
Devon
Communication is a bit hit and miss really. I ordered my atty on June 30th, which was in stock. A week later, after several emails from me - only the last of which was answered - I got the reply that it would be shipped the next day (July 9th), with an apology for the delay. It was shipped a week ago. The tracking number reveals that "the item is in the process to be sent to the country of destination".
Well - I happen to know it's further along than that!...
I have the evidence...
20035ce67d9d4db0bb38f3d52685e438.jpg

Keep the faith. It's worth the wait...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

opelgtkid

May 19, 2014
Pennsylvania
I am very sorry you haven't got an answer from us. We always answer all emails in 24 hours or so.
If you tell me your order number, I can tell you when it is going to be shipped. I am very sorry that we missed the deadlines. The XvoStick is a new product and we met many problems but really it is worth waiting.

the order number is [HASHTAG]#4308[/HASHTAG]. Just looked at my order history, it has shipped thank you.

Reactions: Katdarling

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
Communication is a bit hit and miss really. I ordered my atty on June 30th, which was in stock. A week later, after several emails from me - only the last of which was answered - I got the reply that it would be shipped the next day (July 9th), with an apology for the delay. It was shipped a week ago. The tracking number reveals that "the item is in the process to be sent to the country of destination".
Well - I happen to know it's further along than that!...
I have the evidence...
20035ce67d9d4db0bb38f3d52685e438.jpg

Keep the faith. It's worth the wait...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am very sorry for delays, we really had problems with the shipment last weeks. We always answer all emails in 24 hours, it seems that I just haven't received the first 2 emails from you.
You can use Contact us form to write to us:
Contact Us - Mini ECIG
The status in the tracking system can be delayed from the real status for several days. Also, it should show more information if you choose the destination country.

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
In short: we have a great discount on XvoStick+Merkava kit - the smallest DNA40 mod plus a perfect complimenting atty for it.
You can buy them both as a kit here and save $30!

The shipping time is reduced too! Now the production of the XvoSticks is well established. We solved tons of problems and the shipping time is reduced to just 3-4 weeks.
Some of our customers already received XvoSticks.

You've definately nailed it with this mod! Fantastic design, pocket friendly and smallest VV mod in the market at the moment!

Roger, review at mini-ecig.com

Feels really solid, nice weight to it and smaller than I expected (even though people were say it was small). Fits lovely in the hand. Wasn't certain of the button placement but now I've tried them its perfect. Light touch. This ain't gonna be a mod that sits on the shelf looking there looking pretty, this is gonna get worked and worked hard.

Izzy, UK Vapers
kit.jpg

Take a look at the overview of the XvoStick by Chels, the modder, with subtitles in Enlish (turn them on if needed):

Woofer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2014
PA, SK, CA
In short: we have a great discount on XvoStick+Merkava kit - the smallest DNA40 mod plus a perfect complimenting atty for it.
You can buy them both as a kit here and save $30!

When will the blue xvosticks be available?
Is it possible to get your attys with a media blasted finish?

Thanks

LittleDonkey

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2013
Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
mini-ecig.com
When will the blue xvosticks be available?
Is it possible to get your attys with a media blasted finish?

Thanks
We do not plan to produce the blue XvoStick anymore unfortunatelly. We made such desicion because of the problems with the anodizing.
We have only standard finish, we cannot make an individual design.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
@LittleDonkey , I remember seeing somewhere that you posted approximate shipping dates with order numbers. I cannot find it anywhere now. Do you recall that?

I'm trying to get a feel for when [HASHTAG]#4825[/HASHTAG] might ship. If my calculations are correct, that would still be 3-4 weeks from now. Does that sound correct to you?

Thanks, in advance...

Dave

Reactions: Katdarling

werz99

Jul 3, 2011
Austria
I got a xvostick plus merkava.
Is there any chance to adjust the 510 in a way that airholes are free and logo is in place?
I spent a lot of time - when position is ok I get "check atomizer". When I have contact the airholes are a 3/4 turn out of place.
Plus pole of merkava is tight and should stay tight because I am using temperature control and want a stable connection.

Any ideas or same experience?

Regards
werz99

chia

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2014
Red Dot
Just got the XvoStick.. Must say it is very nice! Side by side it is smaller and shorter than my Reo! Feels very good in the hands especially with the nonslip finish.
The firing button actually feels like it is at the right spot, but it does takes time gettin used to it, when all the other mods have them at top.
One thing tho, it get a bit warm when u chain vape.
As for the leather casing, oh well ordered it a few weeks back still not got it ;( Russian shipping is slow..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread