Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Out for Delivery!!!! :w00t:

Teal Dot Swirl

Teal Dot Swirl 9-17-15-1.JPG

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Dale, those "dot" tips just belong in every gal's collection :wub:; and you already know how I feel about Audrey since I have her "sister". :D You've gone from cutie to sweet with both of these tips. Kayte ropes us in every time......even hog ties and brands us MMADT! :w00t:

She "roped me in" with "Splash" a gorgeous wash of happy colors that go with practically anything. :hubba:

splash-9-16-15-1-jpg.490795

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Dale, those "dot" tips just belong in every gal's collection :wub:; and you already know how I feel about Audrey since I have her "sister". :D You've gone from cutie to sweet with both of these tips. Kayte ropes us in every time......even hog ties and brands us MMADT! :w00t:

She "roped me in" with "Splash" a gorgeous wash of happy colors that go with practically anything. :hubba:
    Ha! Gotta have all kinds Chooch for every mood under the sun ;)

That's quite a beauty you have there too :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    No computer whiz here. I lose stuff in the "ether" a lot, so figured I "snuffed" out a whole bunch of pictures on my 'puter all by myself! :shock: Who wants to own up to that? :p
    I've done it countless times moving things in Photobucket before I learned better :facepalm:
    No, I really think these were lost in the change over :?:

Dot is here! She's so cute :D

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Aw-w-w, Katdarling, you've been missed! :( There's several of us Mountaineers laying low right now for various reasons so nabbing a tip has gotten a bit easier. There's still several on the web site yet. Hope you've been painting the town red and kicking up those sparkly heels of yours. :)

Reactions: Katdarling

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 25, 2011
    Utopia
    Not so much a tease as a tired puppy. I promise I will get back in here and inundate you with pics, Dale. :D

Aw-w-w, Katdarling, you've been missed! :( There's several of us Mountaineers laying low right now for various reasons so nabbing a tip has gotten a bit easier. There's still several on the web site yet. Hope you've been painting the town red and kicking up those sparkly heels of yours. :)

My town is now called SCARLET, sweetie, and those shoesies of mine might just need some new heels! Thanks, CCG, and missed you too!

I shall return......

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread