Molehill Mountain Drip Tip Brag Thread - Post yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Now there's a very nice setup, Sgt. Pepper; and I'm with Dale on the large picture thing. Guess you're ready for your trip now. :)
Only 2 weeks away. There it is, Anna Maria Island. If you look close enough, you'll see me on the beach in this picture. It's on the southern end (which would be Coquina Beach) right where the boat is cruising close to the shore line.:D And yes, I can't wait. I'm from the area and used to live on the island. It's my happy place. My blood (line) goes back for generations here. My great, great grandmother was a Seminole Indian Princess. I once saw a painted picture of her when I was around 7 years of age (that's about 46 years ago:lol:). I have no idea who ended up with that picture.:(:)
Anna-Maria-Island.jpg

Last edited:

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Re-post of YoursTruli with permission :)

:mail:I did receive my custom tips today and they are completely 110% awesome! :wub:
The orange/purple inferno paired so perfect with my sparkly orange cloupor mini+ and the city lights dark glitter tip is amazing on my GMZ and my purple lightening :) I really love all of these tips!

MHM_zps4w2l3eaf.jpg

Dale, was it really necessary to show me up on my glorious day of receiving my first tip from Molehill Mountain?;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I'm sure it was not a show upmanship at all, Pepper! Congrats on your gorgeous first (beautiful bleu) MM tip!

This has, by design, been a "brag" thread, just to show off tips. So please do forgive the lack of chit chat. :)

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
To start off the day and in honor of our new Spring time season, I give you COLOR BURST!!! :) It has 'bout every color Kayte could squeeze on a tiny tip plus a sprinkle or two of sparkles even AND a hint or two of foil and some crackle! She must of been in a frenzy of fervor. I use Burst on my white, light Harlequin green, gold, bronze AND Pink Ribbon ProVari's. Actually, seems a tip for "all seasons".

color-burst-2-4-16-1-jpg.528100

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
To start off the day and in honor of our new Spring time season, I give you COLOR BURST!!! :) It has 'bout every color Kayte could squeeze on a tiny tip plus a sprinkle or two of sparkles even AND a hint or two of foil and some crackle! She must of been in a frenzy of fervor. I use Burst on my white, light Harlequin green, gold, bronze AND Pink Ribbon ProVari's. Actually, seems a tip for "all seasons".

color-burst-2-4-16-1-jpg.528100

That is really cool looking. It's not my style, but if it were, I would have to have one.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread