Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Wow welcome to Mom and Pops folks it would take we to long to say it individuality honest i am very slow on this thing, it times out on me, actually my speed was just picking up but scuba started giving me other things to do:cry::rolleyes:

I'm glad folks are enjoying the sub tanks and well the E-juice too hehe!! Please let us know if we can do anything to help with your vaping experience and we will be happy to try:)

BrotherFrankie

ECF Veteran
Feb 24, 2012
WinterGarden Fl
im not a big fan of the bait type juices i like tobacco more and RY$ type...... but it is pretty dang cool being followed buy all the butterflies when i preach outside.. the sheep think its a holy man thing .... it stinks to say "no, its mom and pops butterfly bait"

now what do i do with all the butterfly's that follow me home?

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
im not a big fan of the bait type juices i like tobacco more and RY$ type...... but it is pretty dang cool being followed buy all the butterflies when i preach outside.. the sheep think its a holy man thing .... it stinks to say "no, its mom and pops butterfly bait"

Then don't tell them. Say nothing and let them draw their own conclusions ;)

now what do i do with all the butterfly's that follow me home?

Butterflies + stickpins = awesome 3D wallpaper. And if you're quick enough, it moves!

Not suggesting anything, just thinking outloud...

MikenGA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2011
Georgia
At one of our planning sessions for the Atlanta Vape Meet on Feb. 18, one of our members had a submarine tank from Mom & Pops, and she LOVED it!

Dotma, after seeing your vid - even though I'm NOT a carto fan - I'm going to get that tank, cuz it looks TOO EZ! :D
(PLUS...I have a few extra cartos I don't know what to do with. :unsure:)

BTW - Mom & Pop provided some GREAT SAMPLES for our juice bar at the Atlanta Vape Meet, and if you haven't tried them, I highly recommend BUTTERFLY BAIT, TOBACCO HAZE, and TOBACCO PRAZE. I'll be placing an order soon, and Butterfly Bait will definitely be in it, along with one o those tanks!

Thanks for the vid!

Last edited:

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Just tried my first 1.7 ohm Ressurctor full sub tank tonight. Wow, it's awesome. The vapor and flavor are terrific. I always thought that Boge cartos were the only ones worth buying, looks like I was wrong. And I found the "sweet spot" for my juice at exactly 3.6 volts, about 7.6 watts. Just a magnificent vape!

Now if we could just get a video on how to change the cartos on these things, I'd be incredibly happy! (hint, hint, Dotma). :)

walkerknapek

Feb 22, 2012
MN
I have the Mini Sub and you all must be wondering the bigger the better, The only reason I bought the smaller one was so it wasn't so bulky and cause I can use 3.0 ohm DUAL COIL in my Lavatube. Yes! 3.0 ohm DC tanks. Love it. Makes my Lavatube SS version AWESOME. I recommend this tank to people with 510 connections and people looking to vape up to 6.0 volts. Once again the mini tank can use 2.5 and 3.0 ohm cartos from the website. The larger tank only uses the 3.7 ohm cartos. Lame. Also If you are refilling the tank it's so easy. Unscrew and use the syringe they give you. If refilling with 100% VG like I do, I recommend taking the screw off, put the tank on your palm so the bottom of the tank is (clogged) and no air can get through. Suck on the top of the filled tank making the air to be forced to go through the holes in the side of the carto and with the screw off making the pressure inside safe. Love the tank. No messes EVER. Mini sub and Lavatube for life. I'm a spaz and research everything so please. Trust me. Took me 2 weeks to decide on the Lavatube and Mom and Pops mini sub.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Ok I just found the latest video on the sub tank now as for the size that has been fixed he has the shorter version in this video and as he mentions we do carry the easy fill cap now ok the mini tank measures 1 1/16 or there about in length so that is no longer an issue also the tubing cuts have been improved since. Now the sub tank the larger of the two measure a good 1 1/2 in size so with that said they have changed a bit since his purchase so on with the video

Vego

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
pittsburgh, pa
Excitedly awaiting the shipment of my first mini sub tank! Reading through this thread I was beginning to get rather nervous about the carto changing aspect. I want to thank you for posting this video. I can't think of a better reviewer to learn from, and Pbusardo has produce another wonderful and informative video.

After watching, I no longer feel apprehensive about changing cartos... it doesn't seem that difficult to me, pretty straight forward in fact. And I don't see filling with a syringe or bottle fill top to be anything even remotely annoying. Plus, I kind of like the look of the thumb screw... makes it look a little steam punk to me. Cool!

He does make a very good point though in the shortness of the tube. Why not take advantage of the few extra millimeters to gain some more tank volume. I think this is a very constructive critique and one to keep in mind when endeavoring to advance the design to perfection.

Can't wait for my mini sub tank to get here. Really looking forward to it. I'm guessing, from all that I've heard, that I shouldn't have a problem christening my new tank with 100% VG Bobas Bounty. Can you guys confirm?

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Hi dekalbave well that's a good question all I can do is ask my supplier and see what happens it never hearts to ask if so I will post it:)

Thanks Pop! It's nice to see a vendor who is so nice and responsive to their customers!

BTW, my first mini sub tanks are still going very strong after a month or so, without changing cartos yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread