Monthly Contest - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
As a fellow Californian, I LOVE it... :thumb: (but I don't know if it counts) LOL!!

Unfortunately it does not fit within the realm of the contest here. I can appreciate the sentiment, though--here in Kentucky we have Ellen Hahn who is simply trying to get e-Cigs banned compleatly on a national level...

(Yes, she gets the majority of her research/operating budget from Big Pharma--however did you guess?)

:glare:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Arrrgh!

First attempt at prize determination for Vapril Fools was a dismal failure. The little piece of dog that pees all over the house and manages to knock over stuff that weighs 40 times as much as he does deftly avoided displacing any paper wads while maintaining a hypersonic cyclone around them.

Seriously rethinking my first idea of stapling all the entries to him and seeing which lasts the longest.

EDIT: Can't find a stapler--may have to use a nail-gun.

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia
Arrrgh!

First attempt at prize determination for Vapril Fools was a dismal failure. The little piece of dog that pees all over the house and manages to knock over stuff that weighs 40 times as much as he does deftly avoided displacing any paper wads while maintaining a hypersonic cyclone around them.

Seriously rethinking my first idea of stapling all the entries to him and seeing which lasts the longest.

EDIT: Can't find a stapler--may have to use a nail-gun.

LOL!! So the little cutie is Not co-operating eh? :p

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
LOL!! So the little cutie is Not co-operating eh? :p

headshake.gif

He never does. grump.gif

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
If it was a Cat doing the picking, I would put each name inside of a balloon and see which one it popped first... :D

Except that wouldn't work with either of our cats. One is scared s...less of balloons and the other is too laid back for balloons to be of any interest.

Now if Lucy were still alive...

No, that wouldn't work either, because she would manage to pop all of them simultaneously...

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Nope. Frankly I did not see him not making a mess--I was afraid he'd scatter the paper to quickly to see which one was last.

I am currently trying to come up with a Plan B just in case Plan A redux fairs no better than the first effort...

EDIT: Don't have a nail-gun either, but I have five pounds of roofing nails and a three pound sledge.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Nope. Frankly I did not see him not making a mess--I was afraid he'd scatter the paper to quickly to see which one was last.

I am currently trying to come up with a Plan B just in case Plan A redux fairs no better than the first effort...

EDIT: Don't have a nail-gun either, but I have five pounds of roofing nails and a three pound sledge.
OMG, Poor dog :facepalm: :)
Just pick mine and all problems will be solved, hehehehe!!!

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia

8-o YIKES!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know you are so kidding!! lol :p

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
SUCCESS!

It took mama to rile him up enough to "choose" a winner, but the deed has been done, filmed and finalized. There's a bit of jerk to the camera as I had to keep the retrievador from joining the dance, and there's a break in the video as I discovered that I could not straighten out the paper and keep the phone pointed at it at the same time.

Winning post/picture: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...nthly-contest-contest-thread.html#post9371527

Congratulations destiny! Mom and Pop have been contacted and should be getting your gift certificate to you shortly :)

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia
OMG!!! THat was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo clever!!!! :p I am just smiling SO BIG!! Of course, because mine was the one left!! I didn't know I was gonna actually see me!! :ohmy: hehe But reallly, that was so darn awesome of a way to do it!!! Truly makes is even more fun!! :thumb::thumbs::thumbs:

You Just made my day!!!! Thank You So Much!!! I am excited and now doing the happy dance................

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread