C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
But this is my fave. It may not count, due to no sign of 'actively vaping', but the photo kills me every time. I am holding my e-cig, but look at my son abusing the mailbox!

View attachment 205025

Thanks for the fun contest, I look forward to seeing all the other pictures!

Salky

Hi hmlessalky

Awsome pic looks like your son watches you get vape mail LOL!:facepalm:
welcome to M&P

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I vape outside at work, but only on nice days. That is the only way I can meet with my boss. (Even when we were on the same floor, and even before I switched from smoking, schedules being what they are I'd go see if his coat was hung up and then try to catch him downstairs.)

Now that it is warmer out, I'm planning to be downstairs a lot more often. Guess that means I'll meet with my boss more.. hmm.

sounds like a lot of politics :laugh::facepalm:

Hi Disconnect welcome to M&P I of course am just joking:D
Happy Vaping

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi everyone um i really hope i didn't miss no one on this. I am a little rusty:D

Jjshbetz11

Lauralie

trevor148

MarkMarkMark678

NancyR

Striker911

wandawag

somejerk (lol) you have ID :ohmy::)

Skypea

hmlessalky

pchela :wub: hehe

so happy happy to see you all:)

pwyll

Thank you for doing such a great job all you folks are wonderful thank you all Wow the forum has changed so much :ohmy::)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
We can cause all kinds of havoc today cause you know V won't let pwyll on the forum on Mothers Day, LOL! When the cats away . . . Heeeheee

Actually, it was Rhianna what wouldn't give me a chance to get online. V would have been content to take a couple extra naps (not sayin' I'da got online, just that mama wouldn't be the one keepin' me off), but Rhianna was insistent on doing as much Mother's Day as possible--including putting a sign on the front door that said "Rhianna is not home" so we wouldn't be disturbed by her friends come aknockin' to ask if she could play.

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread