Monthly Contest - discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia
Actually and in all seriousness - the only quality or standard I am holding it too is mine own and how I think I LOOK . . .:D

I could care less what other people think about how I look . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

The one I really wanted to post was from behind me - while holding an ecig and having vapor come from between "My" Smiling "Cheeks" which is just too difficult to do without someone else helping you to "line up" the shot . . . NOW That would be FUNNY ! ! ! :lol:

LOLOL Uncle Your just a crazy Uncle aren't you!!! LOL :toast:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
hmmmm so is that how it works? LOL Its the one Yorkie pees on??????? :blink: LOL :D

No.

Maybe.

Haven't decided yet. I thought it was a decent enough idea to have him pick the winner when I thought of it, but he's a bit daft and intentionally contrary so I haven't really been able to come up with a way to get him involved. Right now I'm thinking of either tacking the pictures up on a wall and throwing him until one of the pictures sticks, or sticking the pictures to him and seeing which stays connected longest.

And before anyone gets upset, I'm only joking. I would never do either of those--mainly because they would require me touching the foul-smelling little rat-thing.*

:laugh:

* I apologize if I have offended any rats with this statement.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
No.

Maybe.

Haven't decided yet. I thought it was a decent enough idea to have him pick the winner when I thought of it, but he's a bit daft and intentionally contrary so I haven't really been able to come up with a way to get him involved. Right now I'm thinking of either tacking the pictures up on a wall and throwing him until one of the pictures sticks, or sticking the pictures to him and seeing which stays connected longest.

And before anyone gets upset, I'm only joking. I would never do either of those--mainly because they would require me touching the foul-smelling little rat-thing.*

LMAO Pwyll!!

destiny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2012
Talking Rock, Georgia
No.

Maybe.

Oh My!! :ohmy: You are Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

vap0rator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
San Clemente, CA USA
Senator Corbett, that is trying to pass the e-cig vaping in public ban/regulation bill SB 648 in California, caught vaping!!!
corbett.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread