Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I never use a kick so i take the kick ring off… the bottom cap/switch assembly is the batt variable-size adjustment…

1. set your atomizer connection with the top cap adjustment to sit flush (or not)
2. loosen the bottom cap to allow for longer 650 batts (AW 1600 good choice) and snug it up (not too tight).

to keep the contacts consistent, i usually open the device from the middle to change batts… AW IMRs will have varying lengths so just remember the bottom cap is the batt length adjustment… if you get what i mean.4

erotikpanda

Moved On
Nov 3, 2013
U.K.
I never use a kick so i take the kick ring off… the bottom cap/switch assembly is the batt variable-size adjustment…

1. set your atomizer connection with the top cap adjustment to sit flush (or not)
2. loosen the bottom cap to allow for longer 650 batts (AW 1600 good choice) and snug it up (not too tight).

to keep the contacts consistent, i usually open the device from the middle to change batts… AW IMRs will have varying lengths so just remember the bottom cap is the batt length adjustment… if you get what i mean.4

yeah that's what I was doing today, opening it in the middle makes things way more comfortable

erotikpanda

Moved On
Nov 3, 2013
U.K.
et voila, here it is in all its glory, as I am running it now, 1.3ohm KFL+ x Nemesis Kalafan Edition in 18650 mode x Atmomixani drip tip and my girlfriend's new stainless steel evod setup (actually a pretty awesome bit of kit, hopefully better than mini vivi), I swear every time I get myself some new vapdgear I compulsively have to get her something too, as a result double excitement upon vapemail arrival.

2yo78dg.jpg

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Nemesis Switch Magnets- A Short Review
2 Nemesis- Mixed Matte (Matte Brass Switch) and Kalafan (Polished SS Switch) both soft springs contact fully closed- Trident and Omega Attys on Top.
This is a direct comparison/review using 18650 batteries without the beauty ring (switch fully closed- regular contacts)
Both Changed to Magnets.
Immediately- No chance of firing in unlocked position! Mod stays upright, not wobbly
Magnets provide just the right throw and feel a "medium" stiffness, somewhere in-between the stiff spring and the soft spring
Switch becomes significantly more stable and "feels more pleasurable" to press....it is much easier to discern the specific instance of contact being made and the mod firing immediately
Voltage drop is noticeably improved, especially on the Kalafan (SS Polished Switch)!
Overall: The Nemesis Switch Magnets turn an otherwise great switch into a FANTASTIC switch IMHO! No need for either spring anymore-
no grinding, catching- just perfect spot on firing every time!
Highly recommended as an upgrade to every Nemesis!

erotikpanda

Moved On
Nov 3, 2013
U.K.
Nemesis Switch Magnets- A Short Review
2 Nemesis- Mixed Matte (Matte Brass Switch) and Kalafan (Polished SS Switch) both soft springs contact fully closed- Trident and Omega Attys on Top.
This is a direct comparison/review using 18650 batteries without the beauty ring (switch fully closed- regular contacts)
Both Changed to Magnets.
Immediately- No chance of firing in unlocked position! Mod stays upright, not wobbly
Magnets provide just the right throw and feel a "medium" stiffness, somewhere in-between the stiff spring and the soft spring
Switch becomes significantly more stable and "feels more pleasurable" to press....it is much easier to discern the specific instance of contact being made and the mod firing immediately
Voltage drop is noticeably improved, especially on the Kalafan (SS Polished Switch)!
Overall: The Nemesis Switch Magnets turn an otherwise great switch into a FANTASTIC switch IMHO! No need for either spring anymore-
no grinding, catching- just perfect spot on firing every time!
Highly recommended as an upgrade to every Nemesis!

just placed it on my "to get list", Atmomixani announced fresh stock in upcoming days and I'm itching tbh, keep eyeing those anodised tubes, 3D (still think I'll start with something simpler/cheaper like Igo-w to try out dripping) and the brass button.

Thinking to make a dripper setup, for home use only, black anodised 18650 tube, brass top-button-lock ring.

keithrainier

Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
USA
Hey there! I know this post is old, but it came up as I was searching for a hybrid kit. Will the Nemesis Hybrid Kit work on the King mod? I have a King and having trouble finding a hybrid adapter for it. Is there a way to test it out? Thanks!

I don't think so that it will work, Well it depends if they have the same threading but I doubt about that.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
common problem.. put it in fridge/freezer for a bit and try; using latex gloves is good too… be careful of sharp edges too.
I'm having an issue with mine… The upper ring is stuck and it's the mid sized one so when I go out I can't change it and use a larger battery. Anyone have this same issue, or know of a way I can unscrew it with out messing up the finish?

Thanks

Midnight Toker

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2009
Los Angeles
wow i don't know… i've seen this problem in a few threads and i think someone suggested some kind of padding and using pliers of some kind.
i've had them stick a few times and somehow using rubber gloves and cooling they would come undone with some repeated attempts.
I'll give it a few more tries before figuring another way out. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread