Nemesis by Atmomixani

Status
Not open for further replies.

james1980

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2011
lincoln ca
I'm considering the Evolv Kick 2 for my Nemesis, anyone using one ?…if so I'd love to hear about fit, performance, and basically whether it even works in a Nemmie…thanks in advance gang.

I bought one when I first got my nemesis used it for a week and now it sits in the drawer too many miss fires for me I just wrap my coils at .5 .6 and im good to go, if you want mine ill sell it to you for a good price Pm me if interested

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
usually i wouldnt even bother commenting...
but a clone is NOT a nemesis- does not matter how good the copy is....
its pretty simple.....these are nemesis mechanical mods
RFiyGJV.jpg

everything else should NOT be on this thread

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
Hence the name Cloneisis Evgeny...Very familiar with the real one, it was my first mechanical seen below..the clone I cobbled together might not be up to the authentic ones standards in fit and finish, but definitely hits as hard, and being an all day carry...I won't cry when I drop the Cloneisis..

Last edited:

evgeny131

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2013
Los Angeles
Hence the name Cloneisis Evgeny...Very familiar with the real one, it was my first mechanical seen below..the clone I cobbled together might not be up to the authentic ones standards in fit and finish, but definitely hits as hard, and being an all day carry...I won't cry when I drop the Cloneisis..
i just dont buy or use clones- never have- personal preference- doesnt make me any better- its just like i always hated fake rolex or louis vuitton for example.....it takes profit and attention away from the small businesses that are pioneers in this industry

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
I hear where your coming from, I had the same mind set when I was shopping for my first mechanical, and decided to support the designer and builder of the original with my purchase...just got one of those mod bugs up my ... today and had to buy something, the seller was 2 miles from the house and sold me the 2 clones for 70 bucks, so I figured...what the hell. Unfortunately the few of us that buy the real product won't stem the tide of clones reaching our shores...and in today's money is tight world I think they have their place, I'm sure there's plenty of ecig users that would never get to experience a mechanical mod or quality RBA/RDA if clones weren't available.

Last edited:

erotikpanda

Moved On
Nov 3, 2013
U.K.
I am stoked to report, DHL has just knocked on my door and handed me a packet from directly from Atmomixani - my Nemesis Kalafan is here, just like I wanted it - shiny, new and original!

I will make sure to make a post and a full report on what happened and how it got resolved, once I calm down from excitement, oh and I also received an atmomixani drip tip with it =)

Here's a quick pick of it, seconds after unpacking, it's a completely replaced item, everything fits, everything works, no scuffs or scratches or differences in diameter and the serial is 5463

343gs2h.jpg

digitals

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Indiana
I am stoked to report, DHL has just knocked on my door and handed me a packet from directly from Atmomixani - my Nemesis Kalafan is here, just like I wanted it - shiny, new and original!

I will make sure to make a post and a full report on what happened and how it got resolved, once I calm down from excitement, oh and I also received an atmomixani drip tip with it =)

Here's a quick pick of it, seconds after unpacking, it's a completely replaced item, everything fits, everything works, no scuffs or scratches or differences in diameter and the serial is 5463

343gs2h.jpg

Glad everything is back to normal for you and the Nemesis experience ;)

erotikpanda

Moved On
Nov 3, 2013
U.K.
Hello all,

So I finally decided to make a bit of a write up on the whole situation that took place with my Nemesis. It might not have much weight for those who followed it, as it was unfolding (big thanks to everyone's support and advise, just proves how awesome this community is), but I thought any future purchasers may find this helpful or informative. I wasn't sure if I should post it as a separate thread yet, but depending on you guys, if you say I should, I will. Maybe in a New Members section.

Prior to getting into this, I have to say that I, in the end, am satisfied with the result, it may have taken some time, but not to extent that I would be unhappy. I have no query with the vendor and will be ordering from there again.

Now, a couple of weeks ago I made a purchase from an online vendor, Pink-Mule, of one Nemesis Kalafan edition, however upon receipt of the item (at this point I do have to mention that the packaging for shipping is immense with Pink-Mule, it was placed in a box with material to protect the item from damage, in all honesty I almost never see this done by vendors) I found a few irregularities, which included some scratches, gunned up threads, some damage on the threads and most unusual - variation in the diameter of the locking ring and the kick ring.

At this point I took a few photos and posted them here to see if fellow nemesis owners had same symptoms or if I am alone. Thankfully, there was plenty of input and I embarked to draft an e-mail to the vendor, explaining my grievance and seeking rectification of the circumstances. Simultaneously, I have sent a similar e-mail to Atmomixani (Katerina) to seek their expert opinion.

First I have received a response from Katerina (thank you again for all your help, you guys are an example to other vendors) she has assured me that Pink-Mule is a legitimate reseller and is highly unlikely to have sold a fake or purposely damaged item and have suggested to seek rectification with the vendor since the amount of irregularities was to a point where refund or a replacement was justified.

Shortly after receiving an e-mail from Katerina, I was contacted by Graeme of Pink-Mule, she assured me that they do not sell fakes or used items and requested photographic evidence, which she forwarded to Katerina. The next day I received further communication requesting that I ship the mod to Katerina in Greece, who will inspect and take further action with respect to the mod. I have done so.

On the day Katerina received the mod, she has e-mailed to me with a great news that she will replace the mod for me, to give me a piece of mind and make me a happy nemesis kalafan owner =) Moreover, I was gifted a very lovely drip tip, just because this situation happened.

The mod was posted to me the same day and received by me the next day. I am currently awaiting for vapemail, where the main item is kayfun lite + in order to have a proper go at nemesis, so far I have used it with my pro tank 2 and oh my, it hits hard and the quality is oozing.

The moral of the story, when you buy with legit vendors and the product by quality manufacturer, you don't just pay for a top notch product and a design, but for very personalised customer support and a willing to help the customer. I am glad I have made my choice to purchase a Nemesis (and will order more Atmomixani items very soon) and I am also glad I ordered from Pink-Mule, yes this took place but now I know that the vendor is honest and is willing to help their customer with regards to their purchase. I think that's not that easy to come by, especially when the market is flooded with clones and asshats who sell fakes with label of an original.

Lastly, my brief impression of Nemesis, it is awesome! I've used KTS+ and it is junk in comparison, I mean Nemesis is built well, operates smoothly, I haven't once heard crackling or excessive sound from air draw and it looks absolutely gorgeous.

Well, that's all folks, thanks for the attention, if you got any questions, do please ask, and stay tuned for pictures! =)

Last edited:

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Nemesis production numbers are huge… i can't imagine how many they have put out so far, but like any huge output, there are going to be glitches.
I remember a pretty big glitch on like their second run… don't remember the model type but there was a big issue with QC…

that has been mostly fixed … for the most part, but you are going to find QC glitches here and there…. that's where source is so important, CS! and you have described that for us in your story Panda.

erotikpanda

Moved On
Nov 3, 2013
U.K.
no I didn't get an explanation, neither do I care, what I did care for is that the manufacturer and the vendor were willing to rectify the situation and they were, as ukeman said, sometimes an odd glitch occurs I got a replacement and am happy.

oke so I am even more stoked than before, my Kayfun Lite Plus just arrived!

After fiddling with it for a bit and such, I have managed to do a 1.8ohm setup, unfortunately there were no 28ga kanthal and as a result i got 34ga and 2mm silica, I did 3/4 wraps around 3 strands of silica. Also, tried RY4 for the first time, as a result I am sitting here in nirvana.

temporary look, Kalafan Nemmy, Kayfun (clear segment just to know how long does a tank last and then steel goes back on) and atmomixani drip tip.

I do have one question though, I got a couple of 18650 AW 1600mah batteries, and threw one in, and had all the tubes assembled, that resulted in no connection between the posts, I removed the small segment, so there was the tube with logo, kick ring and mid size tube, still no connection. Basically, the only way I get it to fit and work is with the way it looks in the picture, if I put the kick ring it doesn't connect =( is that how it is for everyone? Not a deal breaker but I really like the look of the brushed kick ring in the middle

2910rif.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread