Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I am 100% a REOhoarder, I have just hit the broke part and at this point am not ready to trade away either of my grands. But I may look through what I have in the vaping box and try to pony up some money. But Then I would spend it and not have money for a VV Woodville. SOOOO torn about this. :D

Don't give up hope for a VV Woodvil!!! I have purchased 2 from the classy's! Even a Woodvil might show up in there, you never know!

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Well.......go find a Grand in the color you like....is there a copper vain available? If not, there are lots of neat ones. The black wrinkle is cool/classy looking. Maybe order an extra spring just in case. It's all mechanical, and if anything goes wrong, the spring (safety feature) will collapse. You'll probably never need it, but it will allow you to fix your own REO instead of sending it in if you do accidentally short it out. Also, I'd order a button cover....they're just nice and give it a good feel.

You already have batteries, so that's covered.

If you want a Reomizer 2.0 (rebuildable), then you'll need wire....either 30 or 32 gauge. Either will work, esp. to get started. Wick....whatever size silica he has will work. Or.....get some cotton from Walmart.

If you don't get the rebuildable, get either/both attys and/or cartomizers. The 1.7 ohm shorty cartos are good. The LR attys on the site are good.

That'll get you going. You can tweak your likes/dislikes after you've started using your Grand.

juice. Any juice will work well in the REO.....

Then come back here and TELL us what you ordered.

They ship quickly. It'll go out by Monday at the latest, and possibly before that. You'll have to pay with Paypal, so I hope you have an account.

Hi, I'm Jan. :)

EDIT: There IS a copper vein available!! I think it has your name on it way down near the bottom in tiny little print.....just sayin'

Last edited:

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
it's actually the black wrinkle copper vein I like but hubs doesn't, thinking about the black and orange too...lol he actually like that totally raw silver 1 and the black and metallic red 1. I had to read what you said to him then told him I'd tell him in the morning what I ordered....lol
Yes I have Paypal, are there people still out there that don't? lol
Are there shorties on the site? Never used shorties, in fact my favorites have been smok XL 3 ohm pre-punched with 2 holes for my carto tanks...lol. With dark sweet juices what's the best 1 to get? Thinking of just getting something to get me started then ordering a RBA for later? Got an unexpected check in the mail today or I wouldn't be able to do this so I gotta get it right the 1st time!! lol
Well.......go find a Grand in the color you like....is there a copper vain available? If not, there are lots of neat ones. The black wrinkle is cool/classy looking. Maybe order an extra spring just in case. It's all mechanical, and if anything goes wrong, the spring (safety feature) will collapse. You'll probably never need it, but it will allow you to fix your own REO instead of sending it in if you do accidentally short it out. Also, I'd order a button cover....they're just nice and give it a good feel.

You already have batteries, so that's covered.

If you want a Reomizer 2.0 (rebuildable), then you'll need wire....either 30 or 32 gauge. Either will work, esp. to get started. Wick....whatever size silica he has will work. Or.....get some cotton from Walmart.

If you don't get the rebuildable, get either/both attys and/or cartomizers. The 1.7 ohm shorty cartos are good. The LR attys on the site are good.

That'll get you going. You can tweak your likes/dislikes after you've started using your Grand.

Juice. Any juice will work well in the REO.....

Then come back here and TELL us what you ordered.

They ship quickly. It'll go out by Monday at the latest, and possibly before that. You'll have to pay with Paypal, so I hope you have an account.

Hi, I'm Jan. :)

EDIT: There IS a copper vein available!! I think it has your name on it way down near the bottom in tiny little print.....just sayin'

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
How can you be over $200?? You must be ordering too many attys/cartos. :) Are you getting the RBA after all? If so, that would explain it.

To pare down, you could skip the $4 spring, and the button top if you had to, although the button top is really nice.

If you're getting the rebuildable, don't buy any wire or silica and I'll send you some to get you started. I'll send you everything you need to do the RBA.

http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...category_id=20&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=3 These are the shorty 1.7 ohm cartos.

Last edited:

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I was doing both until I had the RBA down pat. lol I hadn't even ordered the button top, that is just the Reo ( black and copper ;) It's mine afterall right? I put 10 carto's in the cart, no atty's, 1 spring, and yes both kinds of wire and wick... see I have no idea what to get so I was trying to cover all bases but I gotta cut something out or hubs will have a cow!! lol )
How can you be over $200?? You must be ordering too many attys/cartos. :) Are you getting the RBA after all? If so, that would explain it.

To pare down, you could skip the $4 spring, and the button top if you had to, although the button top is really nice.

If you're getting the rebuildable, don't buy any wire or silica and I'll send you some to get you started. I'll send you everything you need to do the RBA.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...&category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9

Here. I have some 2.0 BOGE cartos I could send you (free) and I'll give you everything you need if you want to do the RBA. If you don't want to do the RBA, I'll just give you a few BOGE cartos....and I think I have an atty or two around here. Skip those if you need to.

Really....I have both sizes of wire, and all kinds of wicks. I have silica, cotton threads, cotton balls, hemp, eKowool, etc.....anything you could possibly be interested in trying with the RBA. And it's really, REALLY easy to work the RBA. You won't need a bunch of other stuff. I have enough of everything to get you started....and I'll send a few cartos for backup just in case. I don't mind at all....I have more junk around here than I can even keep track of.

Just get the REO and the Reomizer.

Jan

Last edited:

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
That would be AWESOME!! I feel like I need to do the RBA because I am trying to show hubs I can actually save money switching from this crappy Zmax! lol I am seriously on my 3rd cart today on this damn thing!! So what exactly should I remove from my cart?
http://www.reosmods.com/index.php?p...&category_id=3&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9

Here. I have some 2.0 BOGE cartos I could send you (free) and I'll give you everything you need if you want to do the RBA. If you don't want to do the RBA, I'll just give you a few BOGE cartos....and I think I have an atty or two around here. Skip those if you need to.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
That one is beautiful!! You need the Reo and you need the RBA. If you have money left, get the $4 button cover. That's really all you need. Before you get it, I'll have the supplies to you for the RBA.

You already have batteries/charger. The bottle (and an extra) will come with it. All you need is the REO and the RBA.....button cover if you want.

Then PM me your address.

FROM the time you get it....on....the only thing you'll have to buy is juice. After you get going on this, we'll talk about DIYing your own juice. That makes the juice really, really, REALLY cheap. I'll bet I can vape on $10 a month!!

AND.....if hubby gives you any grief, just remember that this whole order is going to cost you about the same as 3 cartons of cigarettes! :) I don't know about you, but that was about 3 weeks worth for me when I was smoking! :)

Last edited:

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
yeah, I smoked probably 2 packs a day but I did smoke cheap smokes.
He's only giving me grief because I spent so much on the Zmax, then carto's so many said were great only they're worse than what I was already using... ugh... so not only do I have to try to make these work I have to deal with his I told you so's!! He's still vaping with the original ego's that he started with only buying new toppers.
ok, I will order just those, I am totally interested in learning how to DIY juice, I've checked it out but get intimidated and place another order! lol
That one is beautiful!! You need the Reo and you need the RBA. If you have money left, get the $4 button cover. That's really all you need. Before you get it, I'll have the supplies to you for the RBA.

You already have batteries/charger. The bottle (and an extra) will come with it. All you need is the REO and the RBA.....button cover if you want.

Then PM me your address.

FROM the time you get it....on....the only thing you'll have to buy is juice. After you get going on this, we'll talk about DIYing your own juice. That makes the juice really, really, REALLY cheap. I'll bet I can vape on $10 a month!!

AND.....if hubby gives you any grief, just remember that this whole order is going to cost you about the same as 3 cartons of cigarettes! :) I don't know about you, but that was about 3 weeks worth for me when I was smoking! :)

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
We can talk juice one of these days....it's much easier than you think. And....can save you a TON of money. Lots of people here in REOville make their own juice. And LOTS are using the RBA, too. So you'll have lots of support....you can ask anything and you'll get 10 answers. :)

PM me with your address and I'll mail you some supplies. You're in Kansas City and I'm in Tulsa, OK....can't take very long to get some stuff to you. This is exciting.....you just wait. I'd almost bet that within a month, hubby will want one of these of his own.....we'll see.

EDIT: And if you find that you never use the ZMax anymore, you can sell it in the Classifieds.....

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I placed my order and sent you the PM. Nope Tulsa isn't far from me at all, was there 2 years ago for a Photography convention, nice city :)) That's my thought because it looks nice and he said before that he liked the look of the box mods so I'll bet he'll want 1 too.....lol

Marvin & Sennie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
lol I already watched it and made hubs watch it with me too... he thinks all this is too complicated for what I want. I was thinking I will eventually get an extra RBA so I can have 1 on standby so I can be vaping while I am making another...lol
When you get a chance, go on the reosmods site and watch the videos. Rob has a video that shows you exactly how to make a coil/wick for the Reomizer that makes it look very simple (it is.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread