Nicoticket Testing Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Hi Megan... I thought mostly sensitive to PG. Sorry to hear that.

I was planning to make the virus a little bit thicker with adding some vg to it... Maybe also make 60 into 100 or 120ml but having a thought that the flavor might became a little less intense or even screw the juice! I might out of proper virus stock for days until I got the replacement... That's scary!
You have to let them sit for a bit after mixing or the juices are a little thin tasting, otherwise it works for me so I can still vape my beloved GCD!

My reaction started a few months back. Throat swelling, not breathing well, swollen lips. It kept getting worse until I tried some PG added to my juices and all is well now. I tried some of the GCD without mixing with extra PG and the same things started happening. Now I just mix them as soon as I get them. :)

Richu75

ECF Veteran
Mar 7, 2015
Bravo Kent. I took my time digesting your post, worried me a bit but in the end I have faith.
It couldn't be any worse that the old stinkies we used to light up.

You sir, have made the top of my vendor list in a very short time! And thanks to the entire NT team.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Go figure. My top two flavors ACB & Strawnilla are #1 and #2 on the chart.
Looks like ACB is the one needing reformulation the most. Or i'm not reading the numbers right?

ACB is actually okay - it's ALL okay. I don't know what the industry average is - but these are "good numbers" in my world.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Bravo Kent. I took my time digesting your post, worried me a bit but in the end I have faith.
It couldn't be any worse that the old stinkies we used to light up.

You sir, have made the top of my vendor list in a very short time! And thanks to the entire NT team.

Please be assured if they were 'bad' I would still post them.

M4rtin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
New Jersey, USA
Frenilla and Strawnilla are moving off 50/50 too. Not MAXVG, but heavier.
:shock::hubba::thumb::w00t:

:rickroll:

KentTastic! I started on 50/50 and discovered you guys back in October and have placed an order a week since, well almost every week, think I am at 21/22 orders now. Anywhoo, since trying the peeps, which has been my ANV & all weekend vape, strawnilla/frenilla/cls have been my ADV, I am loving the higher VG so this has meeee:drool: very excited!

Dave412

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
California
This is huge. This is beautiful. So thank you Clark and thank you family - we are strong, united, passionate, and healthy.

This. Well said, Sloth. Huge respect to you, Clark, for having the integrity and guts to post this. I have enjoyed purchasing from this company because of the excellent flavor and customer service. But this thread tells me Nicoticket is a company I can trust.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I had to stop buying from Nicoticket....went to bottom feeders, too much PG wasn't working out, hopefully many mix choices will be available in the future.

Some great new options coming soon ;)

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
I have a VG sensitivity....No matter, I have a lot of PG I can cut it with. Turns a 60ml bottle into 120mls of juice. :thumb:

Same here. I will have to start cutting my liquids. So far, 50/50 has not been much of an issue but I think I would feel even better at 70/30 so let the dilution begin! Thank goodness it's the PG that carries flavor better!

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Hadn't even thought about this in terms of being done in an unregulated industry. This kind of behavior is what I want to see out of the human race. We ideally do not need governance - we should take initiative as a species to do what is right. How often does it happen though? Well, it just did :)

I myself am a proponent of some regulation, as I know Clark is too and many of us here - this, for example, should be required in the long run. How amazing to see it done without requirements!! Then again, are they required to tell us what all is in our marlboro and camels? Do they do it? How many smokers give a rats behind what chemical additives they are inhaling multiple times a day every day? Seems to me that the vapers are the ones - and reasonably so - who care what they put into their bodies. One could certainly wonder why the government allows tobacco to be sold without any more info on the box than it has - but is trying to sniff out vaping (oh, wait, moola$$$)

Funny though...I bet you those FDA freaks are smoking their cigs hacking up a lung right now. Um, the last time I hacked up a lung it was because I was running a hot, twisted build and got a lil spitback in my throat :)

Really - I'm 11 months smoke free in 2 days. I can friggin breathe, smell, run, play. Example - we have a propane stove, you know, pilot lights. Pilots sometimes go out and as many or most of you know, a smell of propane fills the room. As a smoker I never smelled it - Chrissy would come home and be like why the heck don't you smell this, and she'd relight the pilots. Well it took me almost a full 6 months for my sense of smell to get good enough but for the past, oh, 5 months, she hasn't smelled propane. Why? I smell it first :)

I'm blessed with a truly wonderful partner. From the get go, she supported, and believed me about vaping. Even though, from her best friends, she had heard "they are worse than cigarettes." Yep! Yep. But she believed me, supported me...and then when she realized my sense of smell was so good she'd never have to light the pilots again, she voiced it to me something like "I believed you, but wow...now it's obvious that you're right."

HOW in the heck can anyone seriously think these are even remotely as close to being as bad for your health as cigarettes. HOW. 1) they haven't vaped. 2) they don't know a dang thing about vaping vs smoking (I mean come on, if I vaped a cigarette it would be healthier than smoking it - period, in and of itself!!) and 3) $$$

Science is very important. But I for one do not need science, statistics and numbers to tell me that I'm doing my body, mind and soul a huge, ENORMOUS and LIFE ALTERING FAVOR by vaping instead of smoking.

People like Nicoticket are really going the long miles to ensure that they not only stay in business post-regulations, they are also paving the way and setting the right example. This is huge. This is beautiful. So thank you Clark and thank you family - we are strong, united, passionate, and healthy :)

Ah heck, I do not believe in god but it seems so appropriate to end this rant like this:

God Bless you my friends :)

Thank you for this Sloth! I miss chatting with you my friend. I think frequently about how you must be pulling your hair out during the tourist season - but then again, if you didn't love it, you wouldn't be there - ya know? Good to hear from you dude.

To tell you the honest to God truth - some of our conversations on vapers.TV and on VSee influenced the decision. If I recall - one night we had a conversation about transparency, and the need for integrity. Just do people proper and be kind... anyone who has ever approached us with kindness has never been turned away. (Credit to my good friend Sam for helping me fall asleep at night)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Same here. I will have to start cutting my liquids. So far, 50/50 has not been much of an issue but I think I would feel even better at 70/30 so let the dilution begin! Thank goodness it's the PG that carries flavor better!

I am going to mix it up Glow - I see some 65/35 liquid in our future also.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thank you for this Sloth! I miss chatting with you my friend. I think frequently about how you must be pulling your hair out during the tourist season - but then again, if you didn't love it, you wouldn't be there - ya know? Good to hear from you dude.

To tell you the honest to God truth - some of our conversations on vapers.TV and on VSee influenced the decision. If I recall - one night we had a conversation about transparency, and the need for integrity. Just do people proper and be kind... anyone who has ever approached us with kindness has never been turned away. (Credit to my good friend Sam for helping me fall asleep at night)
Pulling my hair out sounds about right - and vaping my brains out :) we have a wedding this weekend - gearing up for the worst wedding of all time. Partiers like I've never seen; 4 kegs + many cases of beer for 90 people. As somebody who literally hates alcohol and cherishes the standard of peace and quiet here in the Adirondacks, I'm not happy. Wakonda Radio and Cure will see me through :) but - I do, I really do, love it here, you're right about that :)

I sincerely miss talking with you too, and James - life has found us all busy lately, which is a good thing. When we get to chat again it will be all the sweeter :)

I'm so thankful to have met you brother, I really consider you a good friend. I look forward to meeting you in person one day. It's not an if but a when :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread