Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ourei

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Hawaii! Yay haha
I have the whole line of AVE tobaccos and agree with you bigboom. I first got Boba's, then C&D and was sold. Also, anyone into vaping at different voltages, the AVE flavors really shine at 5v, and some at 6v. But for the main part, if you're doing them at 3.2/3.7 volts, you'll get the gist of them (I'd recommend low resistance attys!). I love C&D, it has a milky, creamy tobacco taste that makes me think it's better than Boba's on some days :)

OK I'm vaping Boba's at 5v right now and I'm getting cocoa and I think, cinnamon. These seem to give me the impression of graham crackers, but I can kind of detect these 2 flavors separately. Will report back if I find Mr. Coconut in there :)

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
ok..dont get me wrong with this thread because i LOVE my juices from AVE....but boba's bounty is such a simple juice...i know exactly what is in this juice...we could all make it very easily by ourselves..when i first got mine it took me a little while to figure out the flavor but it hit me and it is soooooo SIMPLE!!!! I dont know if i should give away the secret though?! I dont want to kill the business :) but it really isnt anything special...well it is...it is a quality ingredient...but its nothing super rare or hard to replicate :)

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
I have the whole line of AVE tobaccos and agree with you bigboom. I first got Boba's, then C&D and was sold. Also, anyone into vaping at different voltages, the AVE flavors really shine at 5v, and some at 6v. But for the main part, if you're doing them at 3.2/3.7 volts, you'll get the gist of them (I'd recommend low resistance attys!). I love C&D, it has a milky, creamy tobacco taste that makes me think it's better than Boba's on some days :)

OK I'm vaping Boba's at 5v right now and I'm getting cocoa and I think, cinnamon. These seem to give me the impression of graham crackers, but I can kind of detect these 2 flavors separately. Will report back if I find Mr. Coconut in there :)

lol...it so funny listening to people try to nail the taste....cinnamon...buttery popcorn...cocoa....i mean ive read some crazy stuff :)

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
you could be on to something there...because they do have similar aftertones...but the boba's has that overpowering ingredient to it...it very well could be c&d with the added miracle ingredient...the c&d has the thickness but its a cleaner taste..not as creamy or thick...and it has none of the "secret ingredient" :) muah ha ha ha

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
Vaporizer - did Ben confirm your guess?

Ourei:
isn't that the first line of the tropic of capricorn?

BTW Nice fish in the avatar!! :) I go yellow pike(walleye) fishing in lake erie all the time on my boat...nice little 19ft outboard yamaha 90hp...Id like to upgrade in another year or so once i get out of graduate school....aaaaaaahhh counting the days :)

But back to BOBAS....I just dont want to go down in history as the guy who ruined the mystery of BOBA's BOUNTY :) And if i post it on the official thread...well its there for everyone to see :( so i am caught between a rock and a hard place...so to speak...

Synonymous

Jul 19, 2010
Indiana
BTW Nice fish in the avatar!! :) I go yellow pike(walleye) fishing in lake erie all the time on my boat...nice little 19ft outboard yamaha 90hp...Id like to upgrade in another year or so once i get out of graduate school....aaaaaaahhh counting the days :)

But back to BOBAS....I just dont want to go down in history as the guy who ruined the mystery of BOBA's BOUNTY :) And if i post it on the official thread...well its there for everyone to see :( so i am caught between a rock and a hard place...so to speak...

I'd be happy if you PM me with the secret.:p I won't tell anyone.;)

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Ourei, that's so cool... it's difficult to find women that dig henry miller... in my generation anyway... my tag line is a play on Tropic... actually the name of an unfinished project...
Ourei, Black Spring... that's an amazing book.

Vaporizer, you will get more satisfaction out of keeping it a secret I am sure...

Last edited:

Synonymous

Jul 19, 2010
Indiana
lol just tell lasttango and no one else.

That would be cool with me but I'm not sure tango would want to know.

I don't want to know really but I'm curious, Vaporizer, do you get that distinct flavor always? Would we say automatically, "yep, that's it exactly."? I get something different every time. For example, sometimes I get a very peppery flavor and sometimes pepper is the furthest thing from my thoughts.

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
That would be cool with me but I'm not sure tango would want to know.

I don't want to know really but I'm curious, Vaporizer, do you get that distinct flavor always? Would we say automatically, "yep, that's it exactly."? I get something different every time. For example, sometimes I get a very peppery flavor and sometimes pepper is the furthest thing from my thoughts.

Well thats what happened with me anyways...It was a .."what the hell is it!!!!!!!" type reaction...becaUSE I knew i had tasted it before..and i racked my mind for about 10 minutes going through each supplier and liquid ive bought in the past 6 months( which is quite a bit :) ) and then it hit me...and it was a "Yep thats it!!!!!!!" reaction!!

With that said...everyone has different tastes and opinions...or else there wouldnt be such thing as salmon, tuna, and liverwurst flavored juices :) dont get me wrong i like all those things but not in a smokable flavor...But this ingredient is definately the MAIN constitutient in the BB...Im not saying there arnt other small undertones but that distinct flavor comes from this one ingredient...Hoep that helped

the vaporizer

ECF Veteran
May 17, 2010
New York
So......more important to me than Boba's secret ingredients: is there a discount code that anyone knows?

lol..no unfortunately...Ben had one but instead he just lowered his prices to give the discount to everyone! So your still getting the deal, so to speak...Its always nicew putting in the code and thinking your getting a special deal though :) It makes it easier to validate spending the money..ha ha...thats how it works for me at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread