Official Boba's Bounty Review thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnitch

Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Mooresville, NC. USA
Is there anything wrong with alien Vapor's Boba as far as safety in using it. I did put in a order from alien Visions but the knock-off isn't that bad that I want to throw it out. Now that I know the difference I won't order it from anyone else ( almost bought the clone from you know who ) glad this post is here. I have been vaping a lot of NLV's Bounty Hunter and like it a lot, just wanted to try the real deal.

Never mind, I looked the guy up and threw out what I had left. Arrggg!!!!!

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
Just bought Boba's Bounty and arrived tonight.... I clean my STM immediately and put a new wick for Boba's. Frankly I don't know that Boba's Bounty is a very famous juice until I search for it in ECF. I am still a newbie with only 8 months vaping experience after-all. Also in this neck of the wood, it is not that easy to find high end juice especially the US one.

First impressions...
Frankly I have a bad tastebud... maybe from 15 years of smoking 2-3 packs per day... I just 100% stop smoking since last 2 weeks. Anyway first impression was strange taste. I can not tell what's flavor is this. I kindda feel a bit grassy. I don't like this immediately but I am still at 50:50 whether this taste will grow on me or not. Although it is cool that it has good TH for 100% VG.

What you think it tastes like...
Grassy to me... very light mellow sweetness... I can see that once I vape more on it, then re-look at this post, I will say what the hell I was talking about back then.... Also I feel like baby powder smell?? If it is make sense at all

What it reminds you of...
Nothing.... Kindda new experience with this taste

Any Boba's stories?
Just newly dating with Boba's.... Hope she grows on me.

Does it mix well with something else?
Will need to get back on that but I hate to mix expensive juice with another... Here the minimum wage rate is $200, so yeah this has to be considered as expensive juice.

What other Vapes do you like and by what vendors...
The Virus by NT - hate the thinnest of the juice but flavor is the champ for me so far
Unicorns Milk by Cuttwood - I can vape the whole bottle real quick. I haven't found cheaper version with similar quality. I tried several and some can imitate but I am still go back to this
Forbidden Creme, Babykiss

Others has been standard or bad to me... I love goot cookie and CLS by NT, hate their betelgeuse. I tried Rangler by Mountain Oak but don't like it at all. MBV butterscotch, cinnamon and rancher has been too tasteless for me even after 1 month steeping. I am waiting for Moo Juice, Blue Moo, and Orange Blood from them at the moment but so far MBV has not impressed me... NT has impressed me much more. Boss Reserve by Cuttwood is good but not my fave.

Reactions: BNEAT

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
I like the Irish cream. Tons of vapor and great TH even at 3.7v. It tastes like Bailey's to me but a little stronger on the alcohol undertone. I love sipping Bailey's on occasion and I think this will be a flavor that I vape on occasion. Not an all day, or everyday for that matter, vape but one that I will visit from time to time.

I'm curious about the Boba's being weak, though. With Boba, I've been vaping the crap out of it for the past three days. It's really interesting that I keep coming back to it even though I'm not tasting much. I can't explain it other than the fact that the extremely subtle flavor haunts me and I want it to explode but it won't. Which still doesn't explain why I would get the same weakness with their 555? I get great flavor from 555 from other sources. I sense it there but it's very hidden. I thought it was the heavy VG which was the first time I had a flavor with all VG but the Irish Cream comes through. I'm just so confused. Guess I'll vape some more Boba's.

Same here... Taste is not exploding but it's intriguing... Will keep vaping it for now and see what happened

Phassat

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2014
Planet Earth
You're not alone: I've been vaping this stuff for 2+ years and I still can't describe what it taste likeo_O
Heeelp!!! Can't stop vaping this..... Half bottle in a day already :blink:
Keep being like I love it, I don't love it, I love it, I don't love it..... :rickroll::-x:rickroll::-x:rickroll::-x

I feel flowers on exhale....

Reactions: BNEAT

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I bought Bobas at the beginning of my vape journey, and it was just ok for me. I flat out didn't like GJ, and it turned me against banana flavors for a long time.
I really wish I did like budget ejuice, because I refuse to spend more vaping than I did on smoking. I'm happy with my vape gear, so my vape budget goes towards juice and coils. I'm wanting to try Charlie Noble eliquid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread