Official ProVari Radius Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Nah, I'm not enabling. Just umm..... into photos tonite. ;)

I know that. :)

The Kabuki is getting so many great reviews that it is getting really temping. I keep thinking of sending off one of my Provari in to get the new connection so I can use a Kabuki.

I know I should hold off until I give Sophia a try but it's hard to not pack up a mini and send it in.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
I only backslide when I can't use one of my Provari. Other than those times I am stinky free. I was content to stay with Ikenvape platniums and a carto tank but can't get those cartos right now.

I am trying to avoid having multiple toppers is all. I might be able to live with two types of toppers.

I already went through the phase where I had a desk covered with devices I didn't use in 2013. I want to try and by smaller in number with my vaping supplies.

I too like having all the same toppers. I really think you should hold off on getting a Kabuki until you try the Sophia V2. The Sophia might be all you need. I think the flavor from the Sophia V1 is superior to a carto and right up there with the Kabuki. Also, Qorax said the V2 is even better. Since you already have the tanks, don't have to buy new ones.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I too like having all the same toppers. I really think you should hold off on getting a Kabuki until you try the Sophia V2. The Sophia might be all you need. I think the flavor from the Sophia V1 is superior to a carto and right up there with the Kabuki. Also, Qorax said the V2 is even better. Since you already have the tanks, don't have to buy new ones.

Thank's :)

I am going to break down an order a box of cartos since I don't know how long it will take for the Sophia to arrive. I am on my last Ikenvape. I just need to decide between smoke and boge.

Reactions: AstroTurf

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
I know that. :)

The Kabuki is getting so many great reviews that it is getting really temping. I keep thinking of sending off one of my Provari in to get the new connection so I can use a Kabuki.

I know I should hold off until I give Sophia a try but it's hard to not pack up a mini and send it in.
A 510 Kabuki will work...

TheColdHandedVG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
New York, USA
Keep in mind that there was a Black Friday sale and Kabuki is a hot toy right now. Their lead time isn't usually that long, but their stock may be low. They also tend to overestimate, rather than underestimate shipping time.

No worries, I will be waiting until my Radius is delivered before getting a Kabuki. I can't exactly get any use out of it on my Sigelei 100W unfortunately.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I think a pearl collar around the drip tip would be lovely.

Sorry, all out of pearl necklaces...

Would a martini do?

20151130_201035.jpg

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
A 510 Kabuki will work...

I am going to force myself to hold off until I have tried to Sophia a try. It is going to take some will power. I trust what everyone is saying about it is true. I do want to learn out to use RBA's for a worse case senario on supplies.

If I do get a Kabuki in the future I will go all in and either get another Provari or send one in for surgery.

TheColdHandedVG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
New York, USA
A 510 Kabuki would work...

I didn't realize they had a 510 Kabuki. I guess they don't sell them on the ProVape site? I'm not seeing them.

I will probably hold off anyways. The main reason I was considering the Kabuki was to get use out of the P3 connection on the Radius. I already have an Aspire Atlantis V2 with a 510 connection that has been treating me well :vapor:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
No worries, I will be waiting until my Radius is delivered before getting a Kabuki. I can't exactly get any use out of it on my Sigelei 100W unfortunately.

Maybe someday. Zen is working on creating a 510 to P3 adaptor.

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
Sounds really interesting, but i worry about gunking liquids.

I use a lot of ITC Dirty Dutchman, and boy, did they name it spot on!

It really gunks coils. I'm using a Youde bellus and the Steamcrave Aromamizer at the moment. Flavor is off the chart at apx. .50 ohm dual coils. Very easy to wick and clean coils. Can't help but wonder how the Kabuki would compare.

Knife

Reactions: AstroTurf

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Maybe someday. Zen is working on creating a 510 to P3 adaptor.

When he gets around to forging that adapter, and I have little doubt he will, it will be a major boon to the vaping community.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
I always thought the ultimate fanboi was WillyZ. But turns out Zen has close to 100 Provari. Based on that, Willy has some catching up to do.

To a "collector" it's not about how many, but which ones, and to have them somewhat historically cataloged appropriately so you now which came when.

I know Karen has done that for the REOs, she has pretty much all the early ones, middle ones, later ones. Then you have the "uber special" ones like the one they gave Rob at REO .... personalized, engraved by an artist in SA, with Rob's porcupine, etc. Something like that you can't even put a value on, really.

So there are provari's out there like that, too. Some collectors want certain ones, others want each and every one of each color and production date, others want only the ultimate one-of-a-kind.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I got my AW 18650 3000 mAh batteries yesterday. Charged 'em nice and slow on the Xtar and I have to say they're going to be really long lasting. I've been vaping steadily now for six hours and here's what the battery meter shows:

5d7bef7169ab018d29da9cbe73f2dc0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
I didn't realize they had a 510 Kabuki. I guess they don't sell them on the ProVape site? I'm not seeing them.

I will probably hold off anyways. The main reason I was considering the Kabuki was to get use out of the P3 connection on the Radius. I already have an Aspire Atlantis V2 with a 510 connection that has been treating me well :vapor:
Electric stix has the 510 kabuki and Mt Baker vapor

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I got my AW 18650 3000 mAh batteries yesterday. Charged 'em nice and slow on the Xtar and I have to say they're going to be really long lasting. I've been vaping steadily now for six hours and here's what the battery meter shows:

5d7bef7169ab018d29da9cbe73f2dc0d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find the battery meter on the Radius to be a curious thing. Since I took the picture I posted above, I've been in some meetings and haven't been vaping as steadily as I was and now the meter shows completely full. I know the Radius recalculates battery left based on current usage, but this is really amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread