ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Dan486DX

Sep 14, 2015
Good stuff!
Would share on facebook but ecigs aren't legal in SG, don't want everybody suspecting that I vape
:D

Wow, really? I didn't know that.

This strikes me as very odd, I spent time in Singapore and it's a very advanced state with excellent healthcare. You'd have thought, given that analogs are legal and clearly very dangerous - that the government there would be all in favour of legalising and taxing a safer alternative.

That said, Singapore is certainly a nanny state. Everything is illegal :D Everywhere you go you're being watched, there are even big billboards telling you that you're on camera as you walk down into the MRT.

...but don't get me wrong, I love the place and the people.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California

This strikes me as very odd, I spent time in Singapore and it's a very advanced state with excellent healthcare. You'd have thought, given that analogs are legal and clearly very dangerous - that the government there would be all in favour of legalising and taxing a safer alternative.

That said, Singapore is certainly a nanny state. Everything is illegal :D Everywhere you go you're being watched, there are even big billboards telling you that you're on camera as you walk down into the MRT.

Not all that surprising when you have the WHO touting ecigs as the worst threat to public health ever.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

The guys in Singapore really have a rough go of it but they help each other out a lot. I admire them and their perseverance.
Wasn't someone supposed to go streaking at 40,000?
I think Robin and David are on diets as we speak and also looking for tennis shoes appropriate for streaking. This ought to be good. :D

How to give your kitty nightmares.

dinosaurlolcat-epicponyz.jpeg

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Users who are viewing this thread