ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

sleeping_frog_by_photoguy777.jpg

Enta

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015
I find it more :D than :(

Think about it, the Kitty had a good life - and is now making others smile. Better than just rotting to the Earth I guess.

He looks a lot like the Kitty I had for most of my growing up years. That kitty was born in our house when I was four. He lived for 17 years. He was a big part of my early life. He was in my life longer than my own father, who died when I was 10. I cannot even imagine doing something like that to him or any living thing that I loved or shared my life with. So for me it's :( and a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

On a brighter note... :)

Leanne Griswell's caique parrot, Little Bird

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Ent, cat was funny, bird is hilarious. Bet it sleeps well.

Had to go to the dentist today. :cry: Got me wondering who else does.

AC_VHL_Carousel_PufferDental1_460x300_D.jpg

Even fish can need dental work, especially with choppers like this pufferfish has. The animal health team is carefully trimming and shaping its fused, toothlike dental plates, which grow throughout the fish's life. In the wild, pufferfish keep their "teeth" worn down crunching corals and shellfish, but in an aquarium setting they sometimes need a trim.

I couldn't do that to a cat, let alone a pet cat, but I realize that is just me (and I'm oversensitive when it comes to animals). Brought it up because I wasn't sure David realized what it was.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Enta, the pangolins are awesome! Could use a small herd of them around the house. Was going to look them up a while back but forgot their name. Now I know why. Probably won't remember next time either. Scaly anteater I might have better luck with. They can use their scales to floss with. If they have teeth.

pet_dental_care.jpg

Train 'em young...
No one is safe from the dentists.

1c41892086d9b9d120a83721aab3b115.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread