petition needs your signature

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If all the people that have signed this petition had also submitted their stories to CASAA: CASAA Testimonials | Share Your Story!

There would be more ammunition when CASAA submits their comments to the FDA. Per Julie: (taken from the Not Blowing Smoke facebook page). According to Julie, a few hours ago, they had almost 7500 stories. I would love to have that go to at least 10,000 to submit.

Please, consider submitting your story today!

Thanks! :)
I though I already had but since it allowed me to do it just now, apparently not :facepalm: Thanks for the reminder.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

thanksgiving-post.jpg

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

Falco, thank you!
smiley-bounce016.gif
Did you sign this one also? Urge the FDA to re-work the deeming regs so that life-saving vapor products can remain on the market! | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government Every little bit counts. Thank you for signing, really. :)

flamingo1.jpg

Well, I needed the rest after decorating the lawn...
:w00t: I'm sure I've warned you about those little devils. They can strip a T-Rex in 90 seconds flat.

k17ljmq.jpg

I dashed to get vape mail, under five seconds, and look at me. Hope you keep those running shoes handy. Stay safe, luv ya, Flamingo. :sneaky:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I signed a couple of stuff for CASAA. How can you call a product that isn't a leafy tobacco substance as tobacco? It's stupid.
It is ridiculous isn't it? Is synthetic nicotine a tobacco product? How about tea? French fries?
Thank you for helping!
smiley-bounce016.gif

Cat-Turkey-Costume-Stickign-Out-Tongue.jpg

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

You guys should have an email from CASSA asking you to take a survey. I did it and now can't get the proper link back, takes me to page saying I already completed it. Can one of you please post it?

That thud was my vascular doctor hitting the ceiling. Looks good though. :D

pumpkin_pie_dragon_whelp_by_mariecannabis-d32iqcp.jpg

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
:D Robot, a big double thank you!
smiley-bounce016.gif
smiley-bounce016.gif

Matti, thanks! Looks like I'm not the only one having a problem with the link (whew), thanks a million for posting it. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. :)
How many times did you click black market? I did every time, because it is true. How disgusting is it that people would have to turn to the black market to stay off tobacco and preserve their health? As it appears now--don't tell me these people don't know exactly what they are doing to the American people, and in turn, the world at large--the term "desk murderer" seems rather mild.

The holidays are on, the favorite time of pets the world over?

the-worlds-top-10-best-images-of-cats-in-elf--L-cvgZmV.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread