petition needs your signature

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Not me, I am sort of house bound, Achilles heel issue/walking cast. I will be watching the Twilight Zone marathon.....for the 12th time View attachment 468440 ....Also considering a fun photo/meme NOT contest here, time to drink, drink and laugh!...Best photo/meme gets to brag for the rest of the month......I hope this is not considered a contest! View attachment 468441

EDIT: I lost where I was at...this fun idea will take place over at the Womp Swamp...if it happens....sorry....let the flogging begin
You're down too, bummer. I haven't been here much because an old injury flared up and walking or sitting inflames the nerve. But the traffic going up the highway yesterday was unreal for a Wednesday. Trying to stay current on here but usually in short spurts and logged off.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
You're down too, bummer. I haven't been here much because an old injury flared up and walking or sitting inflames the nerve. But the traffic going up the highway yesterday was unreal for a Wednesday. Trying to stay current on here but usually in short spurts and logged off.
Sciatic ?

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I only liked this one for moral support. I'm sorry to hear that you are in so much pain :(

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
I saw your reference to the 'The 1st Amendment' but hasn't that been repealed with the 'passage' of the 'Politically Correct Amendment'.
Well yes and no...Here In Totoland we have a right to say what ever the heck we please, mainly because we can carry a weapon anywhere we please!
f6caa6b0.gif

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
Gotta be joking right now. Tobacco product? I wish! HAHA!

I guess I'm signing but we should not have to do anything at all. Seriously I still crave that tobacco bull.... even with many mods and tanks and rda's and 18 mg's of e juice. I still get compulsive cravings as though I need to smoke tobacco. That's how ridiculous this is. These are some immature adults fighting against vaping. 4 realz YO!

Signed

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Yeah, it only hurts in my foot, but it’s nonstop so slowly drives you nuts. It’s what happens when you ride a 850 pound city horse in the woods (lions and tigers and bears, oh my!!!) when she has PMS. Chiropractor helps a lot but can’t get there as often as I’d like. It will pass but the timing right now sucks.

I only liked this one for moral support. I'm sorry to hear that you are in so much pain :(
Thank you. :wub: It will pass.

Still 17,355 :(

I guess I'm signing but we should not have to do anything at all. Seriously I still crave that tobacco bull.... even with many mods and tanks and rda's and 18 mg's of e juice. I still get compulsive cravings as though I need to smoke tobacco. That's how ridiculous this is. These are some immature adults fighting against vaping. 4 realz YO!

Thank you for signing. You might try looking into WTAs if you're having a lot of troubles. I know they've helped many people.

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California

Signed
Yeah it's ridiculous who is fighting against us, and how much money/support/influence they have. Thank you for signing, and if you can, share it with anyone who might be willing to sign too.

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
It must be nice to live in a place that still resembles America.
Well I am working on a plan to have TX, LA, OK, KS, NE, ND, SD and AK to secede from the Union. This plan will cut the US in half and we will control all the oil, agriculture. Then charge them up the ying yang to have any of it!:D

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
And here you were worried about relevance!;)
the "relevant post" is a personal thing, I don't like posting for posting sake, except in the social threads like the womper woom :D

Honestly, each "bump" post I do in here makes me cringe a little, but I know it's worth it

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
Well I am working on a plan to have TX, LA, OK, KS, NE, ND, SD and AK to secede from the Union. This plan will cut the US in half and we will control all the oil, agriculture. Then charge them up the ying yang to have any of it!:D
"... we will control all the oil, agriculture." Guessing you haven't heard of California. :pervy:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
"... we will control all the oil, agriculture." Guessing you haven't heard of California. :pervy:
We need to secede from the union, that way we can get rid of the partisan politics and live in the paradise that CA should be :) Imagine how great it would be without the Feinsteins and Lungrens. We could put Nader and Maher in charge.

Reactions: FlamingoTutu

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
We need to secede from the union, that way we can get rid of the partisan politics and live in the paradise that CA should be :) Imagine how great it would be without the Feinsteins and Lungrens. We could put Nader and Maher in charge.
Maybe just go back to tribal lands after the coastal areas fall into the sea.

17,365!

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
OK maybe CA....but they need to pass a balanced budget and remove some regulations first and be subjected to weekly spankings if they get too out of hand.;)

Last edited:

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
Let the citizens take care of themselves. I didn't have a nanny when I was 6 yrs old, and I sure don't need one fifty years later. Living in fear of the unknown will result in...living in fear. It's not how most of us have chosen to live.

"Regrets, Ive had a few. But then again, too few to mention..." (Frank Sinatra, written by Paul Anka)

Users who are viewing this thread