petition needs your signature

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

Yay!!!! we are over half way to another Robin streak :lol:
I really should try to find another streaking photo... um... picture.... um ..... animation.... yeah, that's it, animated gif of a streaker. :lol:

Had a hard enough time finding one that wouldn't get me into trouble :facepalm: ROFL

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I really should try to find another streaking photo... um... picture.... um ..... animation.... yeah, that's it, animated gif of a streaker. :lol:

Had a hard enough time finding one that wouldn't get me into trouble :facepalm: ROFL
I can just imagine that google search :lol:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
upload_2016-7-23_21-13-1.jpeg

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

I can just imagine that google search :lol:
I forget what search terms I entered looking for a photo but dang, I infinitely multiplied the amount of nasty pictures I'd seen in my entire life. Didn't even make it to the end of the list. Who knew people could even contort that way? Be careful on your searches out there.

BTW Robin, Retired threatened me with the "Ban Hammer" while you were away. :cry:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I forget what search terms I entered looking for a photo but dang, I infinitely multiplied the amount of nasty pictures I'd seen in my entire life. Didn't even make it to the end of the list. Who knew people could even contort that way? Be careful on your searches out there.
And once seen it is so hard to unsee :cry:
BTW Robin, Retired threatened me with the "Ban Hammer" while you were away. :cry:
Oh no :shock: I think the powers that be have all of us living on the edge. I am glad it was just a threat.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

What?!?! I do hope it was a joke..... :nun:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

animals_and_moon.gif

Yes, yes, it was all a joke, and I lobbed the first grenade. Not directly at Retired but it was all in good humor. Someone wanted some good news so I made up a story about all those who regularly participated in the deeming threads. I was just trying to get a rise out of Robin since she'd been gone so long. :D Don't think you are actually allowed to complain on the forum if you do get yourself seriously in trouble.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

animals_and_moon.gif

Yes, yes, it was all a joke, and I lobbed the first grenade. Not directly at Retired but it was all in good humor. Someone wanted some good news so I made up a story about all those who regularly participated in the deeming threads. I was just trying to get a rise out of Robin since she'd been gone so long. :D Don't think you are actually allowed to complain on the forum if you do get yourself seriously in trouble.

I was pretty busy with grandkids. They are all gone and we have our house back again. Ahhhhhhhhhh So nice :)

I'll be missing them again in less than a week from now but at the moment....I'm kinda liking the serenity. ;)

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

PAYFrog5.jpg

I was pretty busy with grandkids. They are all gone and we have our house back again. Ahhhhhhhhhh So nice :)

I'll be missing them again in less than a week from now but at the moment....I'm kinda liking the serenity. ;)
Isn't that the truth! But we're supposed to spoil them rotten and send 'em back. Revenge :lol:
At least you guys asked for it. Guess we did to. :( 20th generation tree frogs, 15th generation deer, squirrels, hummers, etc. Demanding but still worth it! Oh man are they worth worth it. Enjoy the silence, embrace the chaos, rinse and repeat. It's what makes the world go around in our own special ways. :wub:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Just passing by wondering what was going down in this thread... Still not sure, but it's weird so I'm staying.
Basically keeping this thread alive so new people can see it and hopefully add their signature to the petition.

The number that gets posted is the latest tally of signatures. Seems as though I'm required to streak through on every thousand we hit :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread