petition needs your signature

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I've signed it already, I've signed everything I can. What now? Create more change.org accounts? :mail:
thanks, but no :) we don't want to game the system. Mostly what we're doing with this petition now is using it as a means to spread information. So, if you come across things that you think people should know about, feel free to post them here, and I'll consider sending them out in an update. Really, we just need vapers aware and involved. Supposedly there are millions of vapers out there, but the most I've seen involved in any one thing is less than 100,000.

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I volunteered hoping to hit a large milestone. The 'thousand' ones..... You all kind of forced onto me. :p

Maybe we should let you off the hook for the 1000 supporters but post ALL OVER the forum that it will happen every time we get 5000 new supporters :lol: :D :rolleyes: :wub:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

Maybe we should let you off the hook for the 1000 supporters but post ALL OVER the forum that it will happen every time we get 5000 new supporters :lol: :D :rolleyes: :wub:

Works for me, if we can get that many on such a lame idea of me streaking :lol: Not sure if it would garner that much attention Bwahahahahaha!

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Works for me, if we can get that many on such a lame idea of me streaking :lol: Not sure if it would garner that much attention Bwahahahahaha!
hehehehehehehe

BTW: I was there when the ban hammer came down on FT :D My excuse for not making the connection........I am old and slow but at least I am consistent :lol:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

But every time you have, the thread always got a couple of bumps...

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

snail-and-frog2.jpg

Not a chance, because...
But every time you have, the thread always got a couple of bumps...
.. of that! :sneaky: ^^^
hehehehehehehe

BTW: I was there when the ban hammer came down on FT :D My excuse for not making the connection........I am old and slow but at least I am consistent :lol:
Do you know long I looked at that wondering when Fasttech got banned? :facepalm:

:lol:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
57,565 :(

I read some "old news" today that I couldn't stop snickering about. It had nothing to do with political preferences but the brainpower of humans. Could you live with his disability and physical abuse yet come out the end with his intellect and wit? It well could have gone the other way, yet I'd find it equally funny. I admire the hell out of him. The article is here, but again, I stress it's Hawking I'm in awe of once again. Stephen Hawking Angers Trump Supporters with Baffling Array of Long Words - The New Yorker

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Amazing that one has to tone down their use of the English language to get some folks to understand what you are saying :D I love it, bad man, real bad man. Even the lowest common denominator should be able to understand that without a google search :lol:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I've never been able to figure out if the Borowitz report is complete satire, or just really funny reality.
or maybe he is just in the right place at the right time and has a talent to make anything he hears sound funny.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

922929adf729294338196e7a3e36c7fb.jpg

I've never been able to figure out if the Borowitz report is complete satire, or just really funny reality.
I remember when Hawking said it, just hadn't heard the rest of it. I can't explain Lewandowski's reply but I have no doubt that if Hawking had aimed his remark at the other parties, the google results would have been the same. :(

Users who are viewing this thread