petition needs your signature

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
And also thanks to the FuDa, there is no competition for the price gouging epipen....
Yep, we can have the best medical care money can buy here because of them. Problem is, most of us can't afford it. :(

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Liked 'cause you saw no tarantulas and had a good trip. Those wasp stings are soooooo painful. hopefully the ones that got stung weren't allergic to the stings.
No allergies, and luckily someone thought to buy a wasp sting kit with the suction syringe.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
690f3_0000755a_medium_.jpeg

Didn't see any tarantulas, but the wasps were out. A couple people got stung, but it was still a good trip. :)

Glad you had fun without any spiders, wasps are no fun though.

And also thanks to the FuDa, there is no competition for the price gouging epipen....

Don't get me started on that. If nothing else though, the public is becoming aware of the evils of FDA and BP.

59,555 and kind of not really going anywhere. I do see some signatures after a post and a notification for a like but getting discouraged it is not moving faster.

It's depressing isn't it? Keep the faith!

SteveS45

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2016
Long Island, New York
Not who I know it is where I am posting the link to the petition. Carefully chosen opportunities and not running into any load mouths saying petitions don't work. Only problem is more posts then signatures. But if I have to post it 15,00 times I will...................

Users who are viewing this thread