17,680 so another nekid picture for Caramel. :D
7219e8b1b182d381c7725b2d404dacd9.jpg

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I managed to 'hold court' for a while with about a dozen younger vapers (30-ish yrs old) at a party yesterday. Most of them were completely unaware of the deeming regulation currently in process, and what it might mean for the future of vaping. They're aware of the issue now. :D
A few of them pulled out their phones and signed the petition on the spot. ECF and CASAA may have added a few new members as well. :D
All vowed to pay closer attention to the political side of vaping in the near future. :D
That's awesome! I award you three of Caramel's cheerleaders for the night. :)

Good thing he has better reflexes than she does or she's just be a spotty memory now. :lol:

I Applaud MadVapes for wanting to promote this Petition. But I think this is the Wrong Approach.

This is All I am going to Say about this.
Was going to agree with you, then changed my mind (only about the disagreeing with MV part). If someone said I had to chance to win something if I beat up a puppy, it wouldn't be the puppy that got hurt. From what I saw over there, more people are happy to be aware of the petition and have signed it. Hopefully they share it too. Part of the goal was to make more people aware and that's what has happened. Just my humble opinion. I agree with you that it's wonderful of MadVapes to do this. :thumbs:

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
17,711 and also wanted to mention that I sent a message to the Greg Gutfeld show from Fox on his FB page asking for the petition to be added to site. Not sure if it will be added or if it will help but I have been enjoying watching his vids on vaping and e-cigs. It's hard sometimes to think ahead at how exposure will effect things.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
17,711 and also wanted to mention that I sent a message to the Greg Gutfeld show from Fox on his FB page asking for the petition to be added to site. Not sure if it will be added or if it will help but I have been enjoying watching his vids on vaping and e-cigs. It's hard sometimes to think ahead at how exposure will effect things.
Thanks, I haven't reached out to any media outlets. I'm not sure how Fox News feels about Changedotorg though, but if it helps it helps!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Thanks, I haven't reached out to any media outlets. I'm not sure how Fox News feels about Changedotorg though, but if it helps it helps!

I have not received a reply but will let you know if I do. I am debating about just posting as a comment in the reply section on one of his news stories. My only problem with him is that he is a bit hot headed and not armed with many facts other then to disagree passionately when somebody disses e-cigs.

I will give my formal request a day or so then just post in comment section if nothing.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
hamsters-231x300.jpg

Yay, Jode! :D

This just in!!!

View attachment 469530

Just kidding :D
Hate to burst your bubble but that's just the index.

Ugh, started reading the comments and it made my brain hurt, they walk among us.
Yep, they all took the idiot pill.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Booo... I wanted to read it but it requires me to sign up/subscribe to read it. Nty :(
What's it about?
Google the title and you should get a link to be able to read it without a subscription.

It's basically about how at least one consultant believes the cost of EACH new product application will range from $2M-10M meaning most e-liquid manufacturers will be driven out of business.

There are some quotes from some shop owners, some who mix their own in house liquids, saying they will most likely have to give up that part of the business at the very least. Others saying they may need to fire employees and basically become family run shops, or cancel expansions.

One guy estimates that his house mixed liquid accounts for 40% of his revenue.

Sent from my zombie defense stronghold using Tapatalk - now Free

Users who are viewing this thread