In the Mountains
ea854136f12113008c8c9e31086f0a54.jpg

@mattiem , are you okay? Fervently hoping you are well. :wub:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
@mattiem , are you okay? Fervently hoping you are well. :wub:
Thank you sweetie. I am well but I can't say the same for my computer :( I hate intermittent problems :mad: hubby thinks one problem is fixed and something else pops up...fix it and the original one comes back. I am thinking it is close to time for a new computer. I truly hate having to get used to a new to me system though so am putting it off as long as I can

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

I don't know what it is about hedgehogs at TP tubes, but they certainly do seem to have a thing for them. :lol:

maxresdefault.jpg

8f313ca727e3f22bc2e6672a5e735909.jpg

Just wish the other 190,000 or so members would hear and sign on!

Me too. :cry:

Thank you sweetie. I am well but I can't say the same for my computer :( I hate intermittent problems :mad: hubby thinks one problem is fixed and something else pops up...fix it and the original one comes back. I am thinking it is close to time for a new computer. I truly hate having to get used to a new to me system though so am putting it off as long as I can

So you are living my current nightmare. :cry: My computer is kaput, had to adapt to my husband's which is also malfunctioning. Was going to (reluctantly) get a new one but this fire season is turning out to be a nightmare so why buy something that may well burn up in a month or three? Plus we had more t-storms last night that might have fried everything (though we do have surge protectors). I get it completely, empathize and try to limp on. Hang in there, rooting for you as always. :wub:

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So you are living my current nightmare. :cry: My computer is kaput, had to adapt to my husband's which is also malfunctioning. Was going to (reluctantly) get a new one but this fire season is turning out to be a nightmare so why buy something that may well burn up in a month or three? Plus we had more t-storms last night that might have fried everything (though we do have surge protectors). I get it completely, empathize and try to limp on. Hang in there, rooting for you as always. :wub:

It seems so. I even tried to go back to the one I used before this one but for some reason we can't keep it connected to our network so internet is out on that one. Hubby ordered me a new one yesterday. It should be here Monday. It means I have to get used to win 10 but I can do that. I had to get used to win 7 on this one coming from XP. Hopefully the new one will last longer than this one has. I started using this one feb 2014. It was a used one but was used very little before I got it.

I am really sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with yours. I know it can be a real headache. Hopefully you will be able to get yours worked out and can spend more time here with us. :wub:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

f6e9095c77db9de56148a92a7572068c.jpg

Hotter than heck here today. Really glad the dog didn't try this trick. :lol:

It seems so. I even tried to go back to the one I used before this one but for some reason we can't keep it connected to our network so internet is out on that one. Hubby ordered me a new one yesterday. It should be here Monday. It means I have to get used to win 10 but I can do that. I had to get used to win 7 on this one coming from XP. Hopefully the new one will last longer than this one has. I started using this one feb 2014. It was a used one but was used very little before I got it.

I am really sorry to hear that you are having so much trouble with yours. I know it can be a real headache. Hopefully you will be able to get yours worked out and can spend more time here with us. :wub:

Yay for the new computer! :thumbs:

My computer still had XP. :oops: Way past due to get a new one. Husband's has 7, new one will have 10. As hot as it's been the past couple of days I'll just be happy if we have electricity for the rest of the summer.

Let me know how you adapt to Win 10. I'm an old dog, hate new tricks. :( :lol:

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada

f6e9095c77db9de56148a92a7572068c.jpg

Hotter than heck here today. Really glad the dog didn't try this trick. [emoji38]

I did that today! 102f here. The fire hydrants where trying to pee on the dogs.
You ever hear a tree screaming? The sand was sweating.[emoji3]

Sent from tomorrow

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I did that today! 102f here. The fire hydrants where trying to pee on the dogs.
You ever hear a tree screaming? The sand was sweating.[emoji3]

Sent from tomorrow

I get it but we may have beat you by one degree. Seriously, one degree. At least we don't have a hurricane coming at us. On the other had, that might be a relief. Nonetheless, hope everyone in its path stays safe, very safe.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
I just upgraded from a Windows 7 Pro to a new Windows 10 computer. I am sure I have just scratched the surface of what 10 can do, but was quite easy to get it up and running doing what I needed to get going. Seems very user friendly and finding some features I really like.

Users who are viewing this thread