LOL, four more while looking for a pic.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains

@FlamingoTutu

There are many pictures you have posted here that may well have won THIS contest...
Contest | E-Cigarette Forum

Sorry you never knew the contest was going on.
:(

Here is one of the entries into that contest that I really liked...
proxy.php
Grrrrrr, signed me out in the middle of writing this reply.

Great picture! Going to check out the thread. It's okay that I didn't know about it, I'd rather "win" this one. Just trying to keep the humor up in here, plus I live for animals. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Stubby

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2009
Madison, WI USA

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
To all the people signing this misguided, pretty much useless petition, I do hope you are involved with the CASAA call to action.

Call to Action! Support HR 2058 which would change the grandfather date for vapor products | E-Cigarette Forum

Write or call you representatives, or at the least email them. It takes a bit more work them signing a petition and counting the numbers, but it is actually doing something that may have a positive outcome.
Thank you Stubby, I posted the link to the CTA a page back and reminded everyone to participate. I also sent out an update to the 20k people who have signed the petition so far urging them to participate in the CTA and join CASAA if they are not already members.

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
To all the people signing this misguided, pretty much useless petition, I do hope you are involved with the CASAA call to action.

Call to Action! Support HR 2058 which would change the grandfather date for vapor products | E-Cigarette Forum

Write or call you representatives, or at the least email them. It takes a bit more work them signing a petition and counting the numbers, but it is actually doing something that may have a positive outcome.
there is nothing misguided or useless about this petition. It's just another way to get our position heard and it addresses a point that hasn't been pushed yet.

Thank you for insulting the intelligence of everyone putting effort into this or signing it. There are more than a few reps that agree with us and if you follow more than just CASSA you would know this. In fact a spending bill was voted down because of a rider provision trying a back door attempt to deem ecigs as tobacco products. I posted the article a few pages back or in one of the other threads on this if your interested but I doubt you'll bother to look. You don't have to agree with how we're doing it or support it but don't call us and our efforts worthless.

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
20,990 :)

emu_face001.jpg

If you'd actually looked at the "pretty much useless petition," you'd have seen the CTA posted there. Yesterday.

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA

So, did you sign the multi purpose, spread the word, educational petition? I hope so. Thanks for your input. I believe those posting here have taken all those steps and more that you mention above but reminders are always nice. :D:rolleyes:

JimDrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2015
GA
Thank you Stubby, I posted the link to the CTA a page back and reminded everyone to participate. I also sent out an update to the 20k people who have signed the petition so far urging them to participate in the CTA and join CASAA if they are not already members.

Lessifer, I liked the way you responded to the Nay-sayer, two thumbs-up. :thumbs:

Also "21134" :)

Users who are viewing this thread