petition needs your signature

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
It's cute! But you could be democratic about it. Give her a choice. The hamster one or the one with the little puddy cat on it.

$(KGrHqV,!rMFDHn+hq)pBQ6RkIqqyg~~60_35.JPG

JimDrock

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2015
GA

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
WOW :)

Is that article really for real? A major medical authority recommending Ecigs to quit smoking, If so, that is really some good news for vaping. :thumbs: Too cool!!

Thanks for finding that article. :thumb:

My medical history for trying to quit smoking is long.. I have been on chantix on 3 separate occasions, on wellbutrin 2, nicotine patches and nicotine gum more times than I can count.. none of it helped. I changed doctors last year to one who was a bit less pharmaceutical happy and I told him that I was planning on going ahead and trying e-cigarettes to stop smoking because I had heard good things and heard of good results.

He told me to go for it, that it was not as good as stopping cold turkey/not smoking anything, but that it was a heck of a lot better than continuing to smoke analog.. that was an actual MD, and I did quit smoking.. the ONLY thing on the market that gave me freedom and I never once got sick or had side effects from its use. This is also the first year in the last 5 years that I didn't get pneumonia, and I can breathe again..

The more doctors who are seeing people like me succeed with e-cigarettes where other products fail miserably, the more doctors who will recommend e-cigarettes. I think vaping was popular for longer in the UK than it has been in the US, so UK doctors have seen more people with similar stories to mine in order to decide upon recommending it as a reliable way to quit.

And it is a very reliable way to get off analog cigarettes.

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
30,910!

WOW :)

Is that article really for real? A major medical authority recommending Ecigs to quit smoking, If so, that is really some good news for Vaping. :thumbs: Too cool!!

Thanks for finding that article. :thumb:
It's real. :)
My medical history for trying to quit smoking is long.. I have been on chantix on 3 separate occasions, on wellbutrin 2, nicotine patches and nicotine gum more times than I can count.. none of it helped. I changed doctors last year to one who was a bit less pharmaceutical happy and I told him that I was planning on going ahead and trying e-cigarettes to stop smoking because I had heard good things and heard of good results.

He told me to go for it, that it was not as good as stopping cold turkey/not smoking anything, but that it was a heck of a lot better than continuing to smoke analog.. that was an actual MD, and I did quit smoking.. the ONLY thing on the market that gave me freedom and I never once got sick or had side effects from its use. This is also the first year in the last 5 years that I didn't get pneumonia, and I can breathe again..

The more doctors who are seeing people like me succeed with e-cigarettes where other products fail miserably, the more doctors who will recommend e-cigarettes. I think vaping was popular for longer in the UK than it has been in the US, so UK doctors have seen more people with similar stories to mine in order to decide upon recommending it as a reliable way to quit.

And it is a very reliable way to get off analog cigarettes.
I took a similar route. wellbutrin sucked and I'm lucky to have avoided the chantix. Tried just about everything else and only the ecig worked, but I did have to work at it. 2 1/2 years cig free and couldn't be happier about. My doc said go for it. I haven't been sick once since then either. Got pretty sick at least once a year for many years before quitting. 43 year smoker here but no more. :D Thank you for signing!
Caramel, do vape at all? :lol:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

Enta

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2015
It looks like they're missing out on all the tasty berries!

Well, regardless, I have established a new cuteness threshold.
And in the meantime, my wife can't find anything cute about any rodent.

Brainwashing against rodents.
That's all it is.
:laugh:

My wife and I are at odds...

Should I buy this shirt?
hamster-face-2013.jpg

I am all about buying this shirt.
But every time I mention it I notice that she glances at the butcher knife.

Maybe you should get this one instead..... :w00t:

swiss-cheese-mouse.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread