Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
qUJjCGdl.jpg

I love this.

I would suggest taking a look at the istick Pico also as it has more room to grow with you and has 18650 external battery instead of internal like the istick 30.

A little bulky for my taste but I will look into it before making a final decision.

Who_Dey_1991

Verified Member
Aug 22, 2016
Ohio
Maybe check it out at a local B&M, it's really quite small in the hand and much shorter than the 30W.
There's only one smoke shop around me so they might not have it but I'll check tomorrow. Thanks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Taowulf

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2014
Bend OR
I love this.

Thanks. My IPV 3Li was looking a bit worn, and I stumbled across that pic when I was looking for ones to use with a vaporskinz.com sale and it same out great.

Makes a nice wallpaper on my computer at home too.

Here it is with the other one I had done for my Dripbox 160.
Rx4Btpgl.jpg

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
How are you finding the Freakshow's.I have the mini with the broadcap and the rest?
I love them, mate. They're simple RDAs in which I just throw in ordinary kanthal builds and it delivers some of the best flavour. I don't use them all the time due to the nature of the RDAs: Bottom airflow and very little juice well dictates the need for taking your time when dripping juice. Yet still I'm pleased when ever I do return to them.

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

Milo66

Nov 8, 2013
Belgium
Is that a Russian in the middle?

Yes. A Russian 91%. Normally with Standard drip tip but changed today, also the big plexi glass I bought somewhere online when I did order the original spare glasses . Can't be compared with the ones on the left and right, but still good for flavour and modest clouds for moments-places when needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Yes. A Russian 91%. Normally with Standard drip tip but changed today, also the big plexi glass I bought somewhere online when I did order the original spare glasses . Can't be compared with the ones on the left and right, but still good for flavour and modest clouds for moments-places when needed.

When you say can't compare I understand on the cloud side but what would you say about flavor of the 3?

Milo66

Nov 8, 2013
Belgium
When you say can't compare I understand on the cloud side but what would you say about flavor of the 3?

Clouds for sure when you look at coils in the two others , that's impossible in the Russian. Flavour no doubt. No matter how you build the Russian it gives flavour no matter how little the vapour is. But I prefer the avocado, the flavour is more detailed. For me it's the best out of the 3. The aromamizer is difficult to get the right flavour, massive clouds but flavour, the coil, the wicking has to be right.
Gonna order an other avocado 24 and the new with bottom airflow.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Clouds for sure when you look at coils in the two others , that's impossible in the Russian. Flavour no doubt. No matter how you build the Russian it gives flavour no matter how little the vapour is. But I prefer the avocado, the flavour is more detailed. For me it's the best out of the 3. The aromamizer is difficult to get the right flavour, massive clouds but flavour, the coil, the wicking has to be right.
Gonna order an other avocado 24 and the new with bottom airflow.

Yeah, I'm a flavor chaser and clouds are way down on the list for me so was just curious... thanks for the feedback!!

Milo66

Nov 8, 2013
Belgium
9be74ea71f384f8dbf0417f80abac523.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Like a lot these pico 's and this is the bigger version I guess with the choice for 26650, but only my Russian would fit. The two others I have are 24 and 25 mm. Otherwise I would have bought one.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Thanks. My IPV 3Li was looking a bit worn, and I stumbled across that pic when I was looking for ones to use with a vaporskinz.com sale and it same out great.

Makes a nice wallpaper on my computer at home too.

Here it is with the other one I had done for my Dripbox 160.
Rx4Btpgl.jpg
Area code check I posted 1 year ago today.
I like the rubber sheath for the 3Li.
Without it the edges are as brutal as a Dethklok concert.

11922854_1684121915151965_1715575442562694792_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread