262.6 KB · Views: 59

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Wouldn't that be feeling all ordained?
Um... Kepler was an astronomer, and Tesla a physicist and inventor. Ordination usually denotes religion...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
How do you polish your copper mod's. it look great. I have the two WOTOFO copper mods myself and wood like some help with polishing if you do not mind.

My copper mod (picutured in the center) with the copper Tug, I've had around a month now and they both haven't tarnished yet. I don't think they will tarnish/oxidize, actually. I don't know why, it's probably a special treated copper or something, they're both US authentics. They keep the rich rosey copper color, stay shiny, and never gets dark. My copper four nine tarnishes, but not these.

J.d. Roberts

May 30, 2016
Austin, Texas
How do you polish your copper mod's. it look great. I have the two WOTOFO copper mods myself and wood like some help with polishing if you do not mind.

From the manufacturer.. "specially applied long-lasting copper plating". They said it won't petina or get dirty.

ccwaters

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Minnesota USA
Brasso, Flitz, Nevr-dull, Mother's, almost any decent metal polishing/cleaning works well, I have used the same tube of Flitz for nearly 2 years, works great on SS, Copper, Brass, even does a decent job on plastic panels/tanks The easiest most durable method to prevent Patina is one of the commercially available clear coats (spray cans). I've started to appreciate the beauty of the natural patina and brass so I no longer have to bother polishing everything.

Soft cotton for the polishing media, then a decent micro fiber cloth after does well with any of the above.

The following are before the natural patine, I'll see if I can get some decent pics what they look like now. If you just give a little wiping daily the copper really turns out nice.

VMsTw70.jpg

NwfANKv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread