Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Agony, it's a Sigelei 213

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I believe that's a Sigelei 213W

I thought I'd seen every current mod out there already, but this one is definitely new to me.

Gonna check out some vids on it right away, thanks gents
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

edit: wow, I'm impressed! I really didn't want to get involved with 2x 18650 mods but I might have to make an exception for that one :eek:

Last edited:

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
@OhTheAgony Yup the Sigelei 213.
What about the Sigelei buddy? Is it worth the money and does it love up to all the friggin' hype? I understand you may need to spend a lil' more time with it, so I welcome your initial impressions too.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The Sig213 has made me retire (for now) my VS200 and Lavabox. I vape in power mode so TC accuracy isn't a factor for me and have yet to try TC on the Sig213.

Its a very nice mod for under $100 (got it for about $90 shipped). My wattage range depending on build goes from 9W (KFL V2+ 28gauge single kanthal 1.0+ohm builds) to around 60W (dual clapton/alien 3.0mm IAD builds etc). So the fact that it won't fire up to 213 is a non-issue for me as well.

The device is small, similar to the VSdna200 with sharkskin (narrower) but def smaller than the lavabox & cuboid (shorter). Being a 2 battery device this mod is light as well. With 2 batteries in there its slightly heavier than the lavabox (200g). Without any batteries in there this thing is significantly lighter than the VS200 (VS is about 170g according to pbusardo's review).

No button rattles, no battery rattles, battery door seems to be fairly secure. ONLY con I see with this mod is button material. Feels a kinda plastic'y and if its just painted plastic I do see the pain wearing off over time.

Mod feels very nice in hand due to its narrowness (its almost as narrow as 2 18650 batteries) and how it tapers out from the middle.

eLicky

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2016
Sydney - Australia
Looks Great Uncle! ;)

Welcome to the ECF!

Haha, thanks, I spotted you in the viewing box, TrollDragon. ;)

This one seems the site to join! For those wondering what's going on TrollDragon and I know each other from another forum. Shouldn't be long now I'll be making my own cloud chasing videos :p (jokes)

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada

This one seems the site to join! For those wondering what's going on TrollDragon and I know each other from another forum. Shouldn't be long now I'll be making my own cloud chasing videos :p (jokes)
Sorry about your wallet applies here too. The Shinyitis is cheaper, but there is SO MUCH of it available! :w00t: :drool: :lol:

eLicky

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2016
Sydney - Australia
Sorry about your wallet applies here too. The Shinyitis is cheaper, but there is SO MUCH of it available! :w00t: :drool: :lol:

I've already wasted a ton of $$$, having no idea what I was doing, strange looks/vibes coming from the family. All that's going to change now I'm inside the Church of ECF knowledge. ;)

Many more photos to come. :)

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California

No addams family avatar? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread