KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
By following your analogy, and applying some basic-abacus-Katmath, it occurs to us that you own a Chevy dealership, a Dodge dealership, AND a Ford DEALERSHIP.

It could be one potential consideration to sell just ONE of the dealerships, and (heck), buy A BUGATTI!!!!!
(...and maybe even a Bentley to tow the Bugatti when required)

View attachment 607247
Will he be able to afford the insurance though..? :)

Sent via Tapatalk, using my 404 Error. Not found.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I have the same board in the Evic Basic. The instructions are not clear about how to get to the clock settings. The clock setting area has it's own screen with a digital display, somewhat cconfusing because watts and ohms are also displayed on that screen. Then it takes some fiddling to get the right item to flash so you can scroll to the value you want. I did all that then found it didn't know when midnight was so I had to scroll the time 12 hours to correct that. So far it does not appear the clock is highly accurate. I wish I could have a digital clock on the splash screen.
The clock appears to be staying accurate so far. Been using it for a day and a half since figuring out how to set it.

lsprn

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2015
Got no time or patience for a handcheck today. How about yesterday's shelfcheck?
81e1f7231b50a634f702e03b9ddf8a77.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Well Damn..so I'm not alone in this collection journey ...Blood Brother..lol

My Reign Has Just Begun

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Try them spaced :)

What's your ohms and wattage you are firing at? Is there a long ramp up time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had them spaced in there before, that build I went with contact.

I have been running this 4mm 0.35 ohms KA1 build at 130W with a 180W 1/2 second preheat. I really like this new Cuboid firmware, using the preheat for a fast ramp up.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016

I have been running this 4mm 0.35 ohms KA1 build at 130W with a 180W 1/2 second preheat. I really like this new Cuboid firmware, using the preheat for a fast ramp up.

Nice.

I just got the joyetech VTC Evic Dual. For some reason i have to run Temp at 450F for temp control firing at 40-50watts. SS316L. 0.4 Ohms.
Otherwise Temp control kicks in and I would not be even able to fire for more than 1 Sec.

Just wondering if this is the same with Joyetech products. Because the same settings on my Therion DNA 75 works fine and my Temp is only at 300F.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Nice.

I just got the Joyetech VTC Evic Dual. For some reason i have to run Temp at 450F for temp control firing at 40-50watts. SS316L. 0.4 Ohms.
Otherwise Temp control kicks in and I would not be even able to fire for more than 1 Sec.

Just wondering if this is the same with Joyetech products. Because the same settings on my Therion DNA 75 works fine and my Temp is only at 300F.

Joyetech like to change things with every firmware update... :glare:

Try using a manual TCR of 092 instead of the default SS setting to see if it helps.

Reactions: MikeyConti

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Do you get pretty good vape and flavor on MTL? I have a istick 20w with a naughty x on it as my stealth but I really am starting to dislike it. The flavor is ok but I want something with a little more punch and better coils than the x has.
I'm a MTL guy so yes it fits my needs spot on. I would compare the vape and flavor to the KFM3.

A tank that is very similar in function but shorter is the Tilemahos V2. It would also be a great choice (see side by side below). Both vape exactly the same IMO, with great flavor.

Both are available as clones on FT if want to try out first before investing in an authentic, if you aren't opposed to that.

IMG_20161017_085744.jpg

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Joyetech like to change things with every firmware update... :glare:

Try using a manual TCR of 092 instead of the default SS setting to see if it helps.

Thanks.

But the TCR at 92. Seems too Low and the temp protect kicks in after 1 Sec as well. Only works when it's at about 140. About 400 to 450F. Lol

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa

Dang thats allota power

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
Got no time or patience for a handcheck today. How about yesterday's shelfcheck?
81e1f7231b50a634f702e03b9ddf8a77.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
It is so nice that I get a :censored: on. But seriously if you keep it going you will have all it takes to start a futuristic Vape Museum and it will just keep expanding. I would charge admissin to cover cost of the new vaptech as it arrives on the market.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Dang thats allota power
Yuppers, about 6 good pulls and the tank is empty... :lol:

The L+ is a juice burner. I've tried smaller builds on it to get consumption down, but after you've hit the dual 22's once, you get hooked on the density of the vape and flavor... It spoils everything else for you.

I put a build in my Rose V2 and KFV4 a while back, I absolutely loved these tanks in the past and they were daily drivers. I just can't vape them anymore, the density is not there and they are not satisfying.

Users who are viewing this thread