Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
Got vape Mail today!
Player DNA133. Have my Herakles RTA2 on it at the moment, but the Limitless Plus is in the pic. Love this thing!
7ab695c3d1e913327a81279cf75fb5b2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Got vape Mail today!
Player DNA133. Have my Herakles RTA2 on it at the moment, but the Limitless Plus is in the pic. Love this thing!
7ab695c3d1e913327a81279cf75fb5b2.jpg

Have the same Limitless RDTA in black. When a bit of the paint scratched of, I took the rest off as well and now it looks like this! Laser etching still there.

e9ac242804eed728843543aca57474a0.jpg

Grego25

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
I mentioned this asking a question about optimizing what I have but a buddy recently quit & offered to sell me what he had. We agreed on the x cube 2 & nobunaga rda he was using with a charger & extra pair of batteries for $50. Next time I saw him he had the charger & batteries. Also had a moonshot, crown, arctic & a couple mech tubes. Wasn't expecting any of that but I definitely appreciate it. I guess I got my prepping done.
8da7ca85adab318c5e20218b9423d106.jpg

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Arctic Dolphin v1 in Copper with a Copper Sig S RDA, an old brass DT and a naked 26g Nichrome dual coil build:
View attachment 607655
Flavorful Cherry pie DIY juice!!
There are a lot of great looking mods out there. That's one of them and something I haven't seen before.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
I mentioned this asking a question about optimizing what I have but a buddy recently quit & offered to sell me what he had. We agreed on the x cube 2 & nobunaga rda he was using with a charger & extra pair of batteries for $50. Next time I saw him he had the charger & batteries. Also had a moonshot, crown, arctic & a couple mech tubes. Wasn't expecting any of that but I definitely appreciate it. I guess I got my prepping done.
8da7ca85adab318c5e20218b9423d106.jpg

Congratulations. Great deal.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
There are a lot of great looking mods out there. That's one of them and something I haven't seen before.
This thing is pretty. I have the Black Chrome version as well. They are older box mods from '13 or '14. Biggest things to consider before pluncking down your $$ on it (currently can be had for ~$35):
1. Battery sucker - I could run through two 2500 mAh batts in a day if it was the only mod I used that day. It drains batteries like it enjoys doing so.
2. Button rattle - The BC version I have is guilty of a little button rattle, but the copper's buttons sound like loose change in your pocket.
3. Temp Control limits - This came out during the early age of TC and can really only handle Nickel wire. Titanium is doable but it wont fire SS in TC mode.

Those few things aside, it's a great device. I am really into smaller form factors and I'm thinking about the Petri RTA to top it. I've got the moonshot by sigelei but that thing is such a PITA

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
The v1 copper Arctic Dolphin's bigger brother (Black Chrome version that has the chip upgraded to 60w) topped with the Mako RDA:
IMG_2710[1].JPG

4 core fused dual claptons (more like twisted core :/ ) - 4x 32g Ka1 wrapped in 36 n80. Great vape on a fresh charged batt:)

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Pico and Hcigar vt75 nano both with the Wismec Amor Plus Tank that was slightly modified.
When i first bought tank i tried closing the airholes as it was way to airy for me but the vape would get rather harsh.
What i did was take a joyetech clr pin with its silicone insulator and it fits perfect into the wismec insulator.
Personally a great vape and coils are easliy rebuildable as they are a larger coil head than the clr but i do enjoy both and its nice to have options.
Vaped many tank fulls with no leakage anywhere a plus is they are super easy to refill from the top.

Shown on left is wismec coil head with clr pin installed with its silicone gasket next to a joyetech clr for size comparison, also shown are the 2 different pins 1 wismec pin and the clr pin.

HPIM0870 (Medium).JPG

HPIM0871 (Medium).JPG
HPIM0884 (Medium).JPG

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
Joyetech like to change things with every firmware update... :glare:

Try using a manual TCR of 092 instead of the default SS setting to see if it helps.

Thanks. I tried it 092 and it does not work. But it's ok at 101.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
I was trying to fight the urge to run up my CC at the ecig 25% flash sale so I went to the local B&M yesterday and got a goon clone in SS... I liked the vape/flavor so much I went back today during their happy hours and got another in brass for 20% cheaper:

Rr6UJVh.png

I will be buying 4 or 5 more on my next FT order for less than these 2 cost me but it's all good. I had only tried a kennedy clone and rafale x before this and wasn't a fan of dripping, now I am hooked. The SS one I put fused claptons in will be used for testing my new flavors in the DIY lab and this one got 8 wraps of dual twisted 28ga SS and it will stay up stairs in heavy rotation at my desk.

Users who are viewing this thread