vapeNoob4

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2015
Plume Juice, my discounted brand of choice. Busted out the SOI standard drip tip and I like it better than the standard drip tip adapter.

Plume_Supreme1.jpg

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
I like wine also, but have no one at home to drink it with me so I end wasting part of the bottle

My favorite are Riojas, particularly Viña Ardanza. Love it.

I was told by my doctor to have whisky if I fancied a drink because it has less calories, and I have become a fan since the enormous variety.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Just lost around 24 kilos last year and also quit smoking, so I don't want to regain those kilos.

But I refuse to abandon the niceties of life, so whiskey, coffee and vaping are most welcome, add a good book and some music and I'm ready for Monday nightmares at the office

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
It's amazing how many different setups there are, truly. I cannot believe there aren't repeats every 10 posts.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Vaping universe! Endless possibilities unless FDA-Vader uses its &$@");: deeming-star

I like wine also, but have no one at home to drink it with me so I end wasting part of the bottle

My favorite are Riojas, particularly Viña Ardanza. Love it.

I was told by my doctor to have whisky if I fancied a drink because it has less calories, and I have become a fan since the enormous variety.

Love anything from jumilla, cabs and merlots. If I'm in the mood to spend money a Bordeaux

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY

Users who are viewing this thread