USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Have the black one but that kicks azz man.:2cool:
I have the solid black one, but the paint started peeling really badly, so I have scraped it all off, and am working on polishing it up, once I do, I hope to have it look like that last one but silver.

NCCTC

ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Hills-Vegas, NC
Nice trade, I have an Origen Little waiting at the post office for my Dripbox 2.

Great little flavor chaser. I've found dual (spaced) 2.5mm 27ga KA @.55 - .6 ohm w/loose cotton wicks
is a great vape. A 26ga single vertical was really good too.

Last edited:
Reactions: cocy c

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
new stuff on the vapemail!
XWoK5ky.jpg

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
That Pico is a nice looking rig. So much better than some of the shoeboxes I see around. Just my humble opinion.

The Pico is a great little mod. Lots of folks around here have at least one. It does have a limitation in not being able to fit any tank greater than 23 mm. Given the glut of 25 mm tanks hitting the market, that might be one limitation on its utility. The second is it is only a single battery mod, so if you're a higher power vaper, you'll run through batteries quickly. Larger mods with 2 or more batteries do offer an advantage on that.

Still, it's a great little mod to pop in your pocket.

Winblows

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2017
Copenhagen (UTC+1)
The Pico is a great little mod. Lots of folks around here have at least one. It does have a limitation in not being able to fit any tank greater than 23 mm. Given the glut of 25 mm tanks hitting the market, that might be one limitation on its utility. The second is it is only a single battery mod, so if you're a higher power vaper, you'll run through batteries quickly. Larger mods with 2 or more batteries do offer an advantage on that.
Still, it's a great little mod to pop in your pocket.
Works great with ultimo and kayfun, so what's the problem? :)

Users who are viewing this thread