DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
These are two of my heavier runners this past week or so. VT75 Nano w/Egg Roll (scratches, cat hair & all!), and Rolo 75 w/Wismec Armor tank (and a Molehill Mountain tip!). There's a VaporSkinz wrap on the Nano, and I have backups ("NSS!"). Scratch away!

The Nano/Egg Roll combo is quickly becoming one of my all-time favorites. Lightweight, great compact size (for me - especially for 4.5ml and an 18650), and a familiar vape that's always been way-high on my list (very similar to the BVC coils in a Billet Bridge).

I haz a happy (as TO would say). :D

20170320_085119 (Medium).jpg

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
#preppingforvapepocalypse lol

IMG_3405.jpg

Gaia RDTA and Envii Loch Ness mod. It's one of the most comfortable mods I've ever held. The rubberized finish is excellent, and the curve fits my paws quite well. Really clicky notsureifMitec fire button. The Gaia is a little whooshy with the top aiflow opened up, and the fill port is only unicorn or syringe friendly...but overall a pleasant vape. I ordered two by accident, luckily it's ready for squonking and I have feeling #2 will have a home on a squonker really soon...

That Loch Ness isn't a Squonker is it? I cant tell from the pic and my Google-Foo failed me today :(

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
That Loch Ness isn't a Squonker is it? I cant tell from the pic and my Google-Foo failed me today :(

That's what I thought at first glance as well, but no, it's a dual 18650 mod. It's shaped perfectly for squonking, too.

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Another fantabulous day at the Workplace,,,

KFv5 Ohmsmium.jpg

Asmodus Ohmsmium warheaded with a KFv5 w/Chris Mun Bellcap & Bellus DT.
Load 'er up with Mech Sauce Muffin Face and,
even the monotony, tedium, and drudgery of the WorkFarm seem
dang near "enjoyable".... ;)

De8813

Mar 20, 2017
Roanoke, VA
Another fantabulous day at the Workplace,,,

View attachment 642967

Asmodus Ohmsmium warheaded with a KFv5 w/Chris Mun Bellcap & Bellus DT.
Load 'er up with Mech Sauce Muffin Face and,
even the monotony, tedium, and drudgery of the WorkFarm seem
dang near "enjoyable".... ;)
Where did you get the bell cap? I likey

Users who are viewing this thread