r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
Looks shiney. What is it?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Haven't even polished it up yet, wait till I get this beauty on the buffer!

It's the Raptor G2 and the Fuel V2 both authentic by MCV.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
They don't make it any more.
What squonker is that? Looks like something I might need! :D

While it is true the do not make the Halcyon any more, check out the HCigar VT Inbox if you like the style. It uses the DNA 75 board vs the DNA 200 and an 18650 vs an internal battery.

You can still find them at a few venders but I have heard the are no longer in production as they are redesigning to use the DNA 75C Board (the color one) so a new version should be on its way soon.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
It's not a newie: Malstrom RDA ontop of the Halcyon DNA200 Squonk Box Mod, both attie and mod by Lost Vape.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks, I totally forgot about the Halcyon. ;)

That juice I have sitting in customs is STILL there... :glare:

But, I contacted Yaeliq a week and a half ago and they shipped out another full order N/C. I have it in hand today, 10 days out of Israel and he is now using the chubby Gorilla bottles. :D
Yaeliq.jpg

They don't make it any more.
That too bad...

While it is true the do not make the Halcyon any more, check out the HCigar VT Inbox if you like the style. It uses the DNA 75 board vs the DNA 200 and an 18650 vs an internal battery.

You can still find them at a few venders but I have heard the are no longer in production as they are redesigning to use the DNA 75C Board (the color one) so a new version should be on its way soon.
I haz the VT Inbox, Loves It! :D

tera_byteme

May 18, 2017
Rocking an aspire NX75 mod @ around 60w, just yesterday put on a phenotype (clone) dual coil .55 ohm RDA using 26ga... Wires still a little thin to what I'd like to use but they didn't have any 24 or 22 at the shop :) tried to take a picture...said the file was too big. Ill try again on my PC later...

Users who are viewing this thread