VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
My new door arrived for my Octopus, along with its correct authenticity card! Reunited at last.

PicsArt_10-14-12.12.15.jpg

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Looks like you've got that coil sitting fairly high (hard to tell from that angle), how is your flavour turning out so far?

Its my first build on it so I'm still in the experimentation stage with this new atty :) The bottom of the coil is level with the top of the air slot and so far the flavor is pretty good :thumb: I will try to lower the coil some in a bit and see what effect it will have on the flavor, but so far no complaints, I'm diggin it :thumbs:

VictorViper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2013
Vancouver
www.thisoldneon.com
Its my first build on it so I'm still in the experimentation stage with this new atty :) The bottom of the coil is level with the top of the air slot and so far the flavor is pretty good :thumb: I will try to lower the coil some in a bit and see what effect it will have on the flavor, but so far no complaints, I'm diggin it :thumbs:

Yeah, come join us in the Entheon thread, we're all trying to dial it in! I started at exactly the height you did and have found going lower and using a smaller ID has improved flavour.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
That ol' guy has been very well loved.
I got a handful of pico mods, this one and the all black have been used the least. I generally use dual or triple battery mods and let my brother's girl-friend use the picos with og nautilus bases (just got 4 more from aspire cuz the clone bases from FT won't take authentic coils) and caged glass tanks. She is tough on mods, which reminds me I need to order some more pico's and sleeves for the stash.

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Picked up a pico to add to the mix today. Melo III mini won't even be used. Doggystyle with a 1.8-1.9ohm build is topping. Provari Radius stands above the rest. SXK (DNA60) BB ... fit and finish not as nice at the original BB I have but same board and good quality SXK.

22491760_484392935249964_8238959889580176794_n.jpg

Tralfaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Orbit City
All of this old school goodness has inspired me.

Tph7MUz.png

Pico Mega with a Melo III, Provari Mini with a Z-Atty Pro and Kbox Mini Platinum with an Aspire Nautilus 2. The Kbox/Nautilus is still in regular rotation as one of my MTL rigs for the car.

Users who are viewing this thread