rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I grabbed 2 full kits at that price, nice zipper case.. Thought I was gonna need one of those stealth mods till the Hana ONE showed up lol Thats small enough for me! I'm mainly stashing them though for now. :D:thumb:

Good idea.....I hope we wont have to resort to our stash down the road in order to vape but it sure can't hurt to be prepared.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
The setups in my current rotation:

24gvamb.jpg

from the left:
Ystick (from mini ecig) with Bachelor nano
Aspire Plato
Xvostick (from mini ecig) with smok tfv4 micro
Sigelei 213 with Avocado 24
Another Ystick , this time with Bellus
Dicodes No6 with another Avocado 24
Dicodes Dani Box with Kabuki
Dicodes Dani Extreme V2+ with Goblin nano
and peeking from the corner the mini volt

Last edited:

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
Good idea.....I hope we wont have to resort to our stash down the road in order to vape but it sure can't hurt to be prepared.
I'm currently stocking some mechs, regulateds and a few of my fav RTAs back just in case.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
The setups in my current rotation:

24gvamb.jpg
A lot of nice looking set ups. What is the mod on the far left? I see you have two of those. And why is the poor Mini Volt in the corner of shame?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
A lot of nice looking set ups. What is the mod on the far left? I see you have two of those. And why is the poor Mini Volt in the corner of shame?

Thanks!
It's the Ystick from mini e-cig, the big brother of the Xvostick (third on the left)a very nice side-by-side with the sx350j v2 chip in it. Just received them yesterday...they are quite nice! Their arrival has made some other mods move to the closet LOL :D
The mini volt is my work mod, on the weekends it has to take a back seat and keep out of sight :lol:

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Far right?

It's the Dicodes Dani Extreme v2+ in a 18350 setup with a goblin nano on it, best tube available imo (but opinions vary :D), but he and his twin cost me a arm and a leg LOL :blush: so budget wise there are perhaps better options.....ah well hobbies may cost a bit...

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Thanks!
It's the Ystick from mini e-cig, the big brother of the Xvostick (third on the left)a very nice side-by-side with the sx350j v2 chip in it. Just received them yesterday...they are quite nice! Their arrival has made some other mods move to the closet LOL :D
The mini volt is my work mod, on the weekends it has to take a back seat and keep out of sight :lol:
Hehe poor Mini Volt indeed. What is the max wattage on the Ystick? It has an interesting shape, and looks ergonomic.

Quick question about Mini Volt: I haven't had mine for long and I've noticed that I can only get an hours vape (between 30-40W) before I get a low battery warning. It's obviously a tiny mod, but is it the same for you?

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
why did I ever shelve my Supremes...foggy life..
View attachment 559505
Noice. My Supreme is currently shelved as well. Only because I'll have to clean and rewick it, but I imagine I'll find it difficult to put down afterwards.

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Hehe poor Mini Volt indeed. What is the max wattage on the Ystick? It has an interesting shape, and looks ergonomic.

Quick question about Mini Volt: I haven't had mine for long and I've noticed that I can only get an hours vape (between 30-40W) before I get a low battery warning. It's obviously a tiny mod, but is it the same for you?

The Ystick has the Yihi sx350j v2 chip in it (same as in the Yihi SX ML class), it's 75w max.
Although it is a bit wide, it's very ergonomical, that is if you are a rigth hand user, it fits the hand perfectly. If you are a lefty it still works, but not as comfortable.

I use the mini volt with a Kabuki on it, and vape it only at 14 watts, it last me a work day, but I don't vape that much at work. My guess is I get about the same milage you do, can't expect much more for a 1200mah battery (som ehave opened it up and it's 1200Mah instead of advertised 1300Mah), and for such a tiny mod I think it's ok.

rice721

1.21 GigaWatts!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2016
Shanghai
Noice. My Supreme is currently shelved as well. Only because I'll have to clean and rewick it, but I imagine I'll find it difficult to put down afterwards.

I finally decided to try the prewrapped alien wires I purchased. Have it in both my 4ml and 7ml supreme vaping the OMG WTF and OMG original. Maybe its the new wire or the cotton bacon (was using koh gen doh before) but seriously loving this RTA.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
To quote Damien from ABGV, "It Vapes, Like a SQuape" :thumbs:
fN6Ssyul.jpg

Dual 9 wrap 26g 316L at 450F/45W using the UD 316L Profile #4 which provides a warmer vape than the standard 316L profile from Steam Engine. This is one yummy tank and will be a daily driver with it's sister tank the SQuape Rs.

I am loving the VT133, I should have got one a long time ago!

cocy c

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2015
I'm currently stocking some mechs, regulateds and a few of my fav RTAs back just in case.
I have my mech's and mods and RDA like you i have a good supply of DIY VG PG nicotine and the like.I am in Scotland so it's the EU I am looking to in hope but if the .... hit's the fan GrimmGreen said in the U.S the ATF may take his vape supply's.In Scotland I can't see that happening but in the U.S do you think it can happen ?.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I have my mech's and mods and RDA like you i have a good supply of DIY VG PG nicotine and the like.I am in Scotland so it's the EU I am looking to in hope but if the .... hit's the fan GrimmGreen said in the U.S the ATF may take his vape supply's.In Scotland I can't see that happening but in the U.S do you think it can happen ?.
I seriously doubt it.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
To quote Damien from ABGV, "It Vapes, Like a SQuape" :thumbs:
fN6Ssyul.jpg

Dual 9 wrap 26g 316L at 450F/45W using the UD 316L Profile #4 which provides a warmer vape than the standard 316L profile from Steam Engine. This is one yummy tank and will be a daily driver with it's sister tank the SQuape Rs.

I am loving the VT133, I should have got one a long time ago!

I did the R(s) for it's MTL function... this one seems more DL... How does it vape to you?

I heard a single coil, W type deck is coming!

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I did the R(s) for it's MTL function... this one seems more DL... How does it vape to you?

I heard a single coil, W type deck is coming!
It is a lot more open than the Rs and provides a great vape with the dual build, restrictive DL and you can dial it down with that hateful Rs whislte. I am all in for a W deck as the duals go through the juice quite quickly.

I have to put the same juice in it I have in the Rs (B Deck) and compare, right now it is quite good, not GEM good but neither is the Rs.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
custom one of a kind Pico
20160527_202913.jpg
20160527_203021.jpg
20160527_203052_HDR.jpg

Took it completely apart, and sprayed it with a rubbery "plaistidip" paint and a gold fleck metallic overlay (made specifically for plastidip paint). Came out looking factory, has a really nice grip to it now....and if I ever get bored with it, or it gets scuffed, I can peel it off, and surface underneath will be like new, ready for a new coat/different colour :D

Se/\/te/\/ced

Unresolved Status
Mar 14, 2014
Pakistan
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Users who are viewing this thread