Status
Not open for further replies.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
Personally, I have never liked the 'brown truck'. I have found them to be rude and they are always snarky whenever they delivered to my home.

Right now I am waiting on a couple of packages from vapor beast that has started to use the 'new' system you mentioned. One,(after a weeks time) is due to arrive on Tues. The other one is still sitting in CA, waiting for who knows what. Both were ordered on the same day.

There is nothing as aggravating as waiting waiting waiting for ???? It's annoying when the tracking doesn't track a thing. Or tracks starting the day you get the package. Or, like me, I've got vaping mail but won't be home until Wednesday evening. : ( And I'm at my daughter's and I have a slightly used Coach hand bag in her post office box and for 3 days now she can't find the key. I'm going to have a mail meltdown.

What's the new system?

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
I love my old fashioned pre built coils, the aspire BVC's and have stocked up. I have an Avocado just in case. But my old system always comes up on top with taste and vaping in general.

If we truly get shut down, which I doubt, we can arrange Friday night swap parties using code words, and have a good time.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Yea I would use UPS. But, they have a new system now where your package can go USPS or UPS depending on which is cheaper for them to get it to you. Tracking on that is insane. I've only got one package like that .

^^^^^^^^^^!!!
There is nothing as aggravating as waiting waiting waiting for ???? It's annoying when the tracking doesn't track a thing. Or tracks starting the day you get the package. Or, like me, I've got vaping mail but won't be home until Wednesday evening. : ( And I'm at my daughter's and I have a slightly used Coach hand bag in her post office box and for 3 days now she can't find the key. I'm going to have a mail meltdown.

What's the new system?
The one you mentioned above. lol. I finally found my package. Turns out you are given 2 tracking numbers. One is for ups and one for usps. USPS shows 'not found' (when tracked on their site) however, if you put the USPS tracking number into the ups tracking, it shows up. How screwed up is that? Should get that one tomorrow.
:)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I love my old fashioned pre built coils, the aspire BVC's and have stocked up. I have an Avocado just in case. But my old system always comes up on top with taste and vaping in general.

If we truly get shut down, which I doubt, we can arrange Friday night swap parties using code words, and have a good time.
LOL. Don't need code words. You know who hasn't bothered to educate themselves in the world of vaping so they don't know what we are talking about anyway. It's all blah blah blah to them.

seminolewind

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2009
Corydon Indiana
^^^^^^^^^^!!!

The one you mentioned above. lol. I finally found my package. Turns out you are given 2 tracking numbers. One is for ups and one for usps. USPS shows 'not found' (when tracked on their site) however, if you put the USPS tracking number into the ups tracking, it shows up. How screwed up is that? Should get that one tomorrow.
:)

I know that's supposed to happen more and more because of some deal on how to get things there the cheapest (for them).

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I know that's supposed to happen more and more because of some deal on how to get things there the cheapest (for them).
Yeah, cheaper for them. But it costs us in time. Guess we have become spoiled and want out packages asap, instead of waiting(in this case) 9 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread