Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
The juice in Avril is a local favorite called Vapour Mountain XXX which is a Menthol Litchi and needs airflow so my top airflow special cap made by @graver was called up! Ahhhh much better!
Avril 003.JPG

The.Drifter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2013
Virginia
Special Engraved Avril hasn't seen much use over the past few months and she has just been standing in the display shelf looking good so I thought it was time to give her some love and attention!
View attachment 534601

Rob, every time you post pictures of Avril I start to drool again :drool:

Personally I think this is the most classiest customized REO ever, congrats on owning such a fine piece of art :thumbs:

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Personally I think this is the most classiest customized REO ever, congrats on owning such a fine piece of art :thumbs:

Rob the Modmaster also has an awesome modified REO as well and his has 24 carat gold inlays as well.

IMG_3401.JPG
IMG_3404.JPG

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
It really tics me off what Photo bucket did with all my pics, so I think this is the one in this post of mine I quoted.

I was going to wait til I got a atty for each one of these. I still need one more, but I just oiled up all the woodvil's this weekend, and I thought it was a good time for a group photo. :)

KAS

This one.

I know I posted this in the forum somewhere, but this was on vacation last year.

And finally my P67, I now have a Black door on it, but here it is.

That is all my REO's pictures up dated. :)
(I hope the Photo Bucket site folds up and shuts down)

KAS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread