Not open for further replies.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hi, I'm looking to purchase a small wooden holder for the 2 or 3 Reos that sit on a small table by my chair. (I.e. Small foot print). I have the rest of my gear in another room. For years I've used a classic pipe holder but it lends itself more to tube mods (which have been neatly put away or a long time).
I know I've read here about some options but the thread is kinda long and I'm kinda lazy today.

Reactions: Spydro

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I'd skim through Etsy for a wood Reo stand.
These are pretty cool, for instance, $15-$20
il_170x135.904070212_ddue.jpg
il_170x135.898458397_nk6c.jpg

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
November 18th 2010 ......... They day that changed everything.

Thanks Rob I'd been vaping since December 2009 and was making it work for me. I have no idea if it would have continued had I not stumbled over here discovered this device. Sad to say I do not own the original one anymore but I still vape a Grand and Woodvil. They (yes even the cocobolo woodvil) are the only mods I consider when going out and doing any activity like Skiing, climbing, camping, boating, etc ........

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
November 18th 2010 ......... They day that changed everything.

Thanks Rob I'd been vaping since December 2009 and was making it work for me. I have no idea if it would have continued had I not stumbled over here discovered this device. Sad to say I do not own the original one anymore but I still vape a Grand and Woodvil. They (yes even the cocobolo woodvil) are the only mods I consider when going out and doing any activity like Skiing, climbing, camping, boating, etc ........

What a great note and picture Tim! Rob has certainly saved a lot of lives and sanity

Reactions: Kenna

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
My updated reo family! Apparently the cheap velocity mini clone came with a bf pin!

Like it when a plan comes together, even if some of it was a surprise.

Great start... will be watching for #4. ;)
(Just filling in for Papa temporarily... he had a late night last night. :ohmy:)

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Special Engraved Avril hasn't seen much use over the past few months and she has just been standing in the display shelf looking good so I thought it was time to give her some love and attention!
Avril 001.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread