Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Finally found some o-rings for the Kanger Toptank that only come in black and red. Gotten at Litecigusa at $0.75 per set. Can find replacement glass there as well.....$2.95 per. :)
I need to get some thanks for link!

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
You have been/Are fun to watch prepare. Just don't stretch to thin getting there.

I'm sitting on a 1400ml order of E-liquids I just don't need, but the price is good and it may not be long before experiencing Market E-liquids becomes excessively difficult.

Decisions decisions. ;)

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
You have been/Are fun to watch prepare. Just don't stretch to thin getting there.

I'm sitting on a 1400ml order of E-liquids I just don't need, but the price is good and it may not be long before experiencing Market E-liquids becomes excessively difficult.

Decisions decisions. ;)
That's a lot of e juice! But I did buy some of my favs last month too

Reactions: Bonskibon

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I have not been able to make a good banana cream pie and my fav was Hoosier ecigs V2 version, he has a great sale on right now until July 1 when Indiana goes dark on juice available.
Perhaps you could try and email them for the recipe? Such a shame what's happening to businesses and this is only the beginning. :(

Reactions: bnrkwest

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Perhaps you could try and email them for the recipe? Such a shame what's happening to businesses and this is only the beginning. :(
He is moving his juice making to Ohio, so we shall see how long Ohio stays ok.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
Anyone else feel like their list has grown and grown???
to-do-list-cartoon.png

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
I am keeping my eye's open for a July Provape sale, I hope my reward points are activated by then :) But they have have specials going on now, I love the blue P3 but I got a Gun metal P3 last month and it is really nice!

The Gunmetal is an awesome finish. I got a mini in it recently and love the look of it.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
I am keeping my eye's open for a July Provape sale, I hope my reward points are activated by then :) But they have have specials going on now, I love the blue P3 but I got a Gun metal P3 last month and it is really nice!
I like the tiffany blue one

Reactions: bnrkwest
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread