Status
Not open for further replies.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
My 213 just sizzled out. Never dropped. Not once. The screen was dimmed a day or two ago but it came back so I thought it just glitched.

Then the mod just bricked. All black screen. Nada. Nothing. Zilch. Bupkus...sizzled.

I have loved this little beast as I acquired it when it first came out....I suppose I will buy another but pretty bummed I have to do a funeral for it.

jj_9

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
FR
I think so, but Im not totally objective.

This fw brings so many functionalities that it's not easy to compare.

it betters the output signal
it has vari-volt which is part of my must-have.
it brings an escribe-like software which allows you to customize everything (or so)
I'm not expert in TC but I read people writingthat tyhe tc is better with vortex fw

Hae a look at the pdf I linked, there are all infos in it.

Regards
JJ

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Took it apart. Spring and connections below the 510 completely gunked from juice seepage. Buttons had very little unk. Screen area and use not too bad.

Put it back together and still dead.

Maybe the board sizzled. I may re do all the solder joints or most likely get another mod.

34189dc86312c81da2f2902f5de41717.jpg
2d6603a5c377fed9c52078a7300488a0.jpg

EyesoreJr

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2015
Steeler Country

it brings an escribe-like software which allows you to customize everything (or so)
I'm not expert in TC but I read people writingthat tyhe tc is better with vortex fw

Regards
JJ
So does it still have the pre-heat function or does it get rid of that? I don't use tc at all just wattage. I am hoping it performs like a dna. Same battery life?

EyesoreJr

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2015
Steeler Country

Regards
JJ
I would like to do this but it seems that the instructions are incomplete. They tell you to go to a forum that is Russian and download something but even after using a translator, I don't see what to download and there are no clear instructions that I see. If you could clarify a little I would appreciate it.

Km00

Aug 23, 2016
I would like to do this but it seems that the instructions are incomplete. They tell you to go to a forum that is Russian and download something but even after using a translator, I don't see what to download and there are no clear instructions that I see. If you could clarify a little I would appreciate it.
The link is further up. [emoji121]

Under a rock with a 6gb connection

Reactions: jj_9

jj_9

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2013
FR
Hello all,

@EyesoreJr the software is DfuSe Demonstrator from stmicroelectronics.
You can find complicated infos about it there :
ST Micro-electronics Device Firmware Upgrade (DFU/DfuSe) from C# - CodeProject
and there :
STSW-STM32080 - DfuSe USB device firmware upgrade STMicroelectronics extension: contains the demo GUI, debugging GUI, all sources files and the protocol layer (UM0412) - STMicroelectronics - STMicroelectronics

(And also STM seems to have a package to download from them, the version I used is V3.0.5)

Regards
JJ

Viluxia

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2013
South Yorkshire, UK
Hey guys and gals, i know this is the 213 thread, but anyone here with the newer Fuchai 213 plus, my fiancee has bought me one for my birthday (bless her) and while not being my first choice of mods, im warming to how it looks on pictures, still not got it till tomorrow however lol.

Whats the general thought on the newer ones?
To be honest i was going to try TC at some point, but if it aint worth it on this then ill scrap it, also got some 316ss coming in a few days, i assume that will work ok on this mod.

RevelRob

Jan 13, 2017
Fuchai 213 Custom Firmware Video:

Hi XVortex,

So, I'm trying to install your mod on my Fuchai 213 but I've come across a problem. I get this error:

Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 1.54.27 AM.png

I'm not sure but I think my problem may be that I used the "Upload Action" instead of the "Upgrade or Verify Action" first and then saw in your Russian forum that it was supposed to be the latter.

I hope I didn't brick my Fuchai 213 . :(

Thanks again!

RevelRob

Jan 13, 2017
Hi XVortex,

So, I'm trying to install your mod on my Fuchai 213 but I've come across a problem. I get this error:

View attachment 633857

I'm not sure but I think my problem may be that I used the "Upload Action" instead of the "Upgrade or Verify Action" first and then saw in your Russian forum that it was supposed to be the latter.

I hope I didn't brick my Fuchai 213 . :(

Thanks again!

I figured it out!
I was using a virtual machine to do it. I tried with a windows machine and it worked.
By the way, I have a DNA 250 device and wow, VTXtuner is pretty comparable. There are even some features that are better that I've noticed! Like Profile Auto Selector. Crazy! Good job man!

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hey guys and gals, i know this is the 213 thread, but anyone here with the newer Fuchai 213 plus, my fiancee has bought me one for my birthday (bless her) and while not being my first choice of mods, im warming to how it looks on pictures, still not got it till tomorrow however lol.

Whats the general thought on the newer ones?
To be honest i was going to try TC at some point, but if it aint worth it on this then ill scrap it, also got some 316ss coming in a few days, i assume that will work ok on this mod.
I did a full review and tech test on it here

Dj-Tarek

Apr 14, 2016
Good day everyone

I have a very weird problem I was chank g the batteries and sudenly as long as I close the battery door the mod start firing in very high watt I directly remove the battery I remove my rda then I put the battery again and it doesn't show no atomize as I was thinking it's because the bottom has been stuck but it wasn't when I out the rda head it start burn really bad like a tube mechanical mod

I try to reset and I did but the problem still there everytime I close on the battery door start firing any ideas guys '

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread