Since Russ got a new car. Post your favorite mode on transportation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Ahhh, sxd, is there now going to be a run on Chrysler products? Seems every time sxd comes up with something, it ups somebody's sales. :lol:

For me, it's a ho hum 08 Chevy HHR. It's been a good car for reliability, mpg, and the best part is, it's paid for. A couple years ago, we got rid of the 2d car, an 04 Pontiac GP, another good car. Got rid of it because we are retired, and don't need two cars to maintain, plus it was the oldest, although in very good condition. So, my car buying days are over, unless somebody out there driving 100mph runs over me. :)

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Thanks Russ! No, it's got a 300hp v6 that's extremely peppy! This is the nicest vehicle I've ever owned!
Yes they are. That color is sick too. Did you get the 5.7? Congrats brother. That is a very cool ride :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Ahhh, sxd, is there now going to be a run on Chrysler products? Seems every time sxd comes up with something, it ups somebody's sales. :lol:

For me, it's a ho hum 08 Chevy HHR. It's been a good car for reliability, mpg, and the best part is, it's paid for. A couple years ago, we got rid of the 2d car, an 04 Pontiac GP, another good car. Got rid of it because we are retired, and don't need two cars to maintain, plus it was the oldest, although in very good condition. So, my car buying days are over, unless somebody out there driving 100mph runs over me. :)

That's too funny bro :). I like it. Perhaps I've found my calling. Ya know, my mom tried to get me into modeling when I was a handsome young boy - I'll dig up a pic from my portfolio - when she realized that I was becoming her wayward son (and she didn't want me to "carry on" all Kansas style. Of course I rebelled. Maybe I can get a Rooker double type of role :)

Here's that pic :) what a tool I was and tyrant I was becoming:)
image.jpg

Thanks Russ! No, it's got a 300hp v6 that's extremely peppy! This is the nicest vehicle I've ever owned!

Me too. And it cost less than my pilots and ridgelines - heck, less than my wife's odysseys too.

Yes, these cars have soul. A fire breathing black soul that's wrapped in tech and killer aesthetics. Congrats again homie.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
image.jpg

I love the front of my car. I told the family I was going to wash my baby and cut the lawn today. All of them looked at me funny but it was my wife who said "what's your baby". The rest just got funnier from there. My wife will never understand how it feels to have an affinity for cool, bad ayuss cars and for me to finally have one.
She said I should have gotten a C class Mercedes. I said no thanks, the one I would take has an AMG after it and costs about as much as three as mine.
I think she wants me to be an old man. :)

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
A Mercedes is my moms dream car :facepalm: one day if I get rich I'll get her one.
I washed and waxed my BRZ today and seeing that picture, figured hell I'll post up a throwback picture when I had long hair. Until I found out shaving my head is more comfortable. I don't have many pictures from growing up, but found a few.

When I used to play guitar before picking it back up again. Plus no tattoos :eek: yuck haha

When I found out short hair was better

To keep it on topic, more pictures of my car and a couple showing what little adjusments of a DSLR can do

SE86 for a car group I used to be in

CSG, for a contest I was in

Interior of my BRZ

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I think I remember seeing an old thread a long time ago like this but i couldn't find it. In celebration of Russ getting a widowmaker (she may never feed him again) post up your car. Here is mine, got it about 3 months ago now. 2015 accord el-l v6. Lowered it and put 20 inch wheels on it. It's a good family mobile with a little pep. 290hp or so.

TraceyRiding.jpg

JetMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2014
Valdosta, GA, USA
This is not my Car, but the closest I could find. The Karmann Ghia was the first car I got and it was the car I specifically wanted. Lost it a long time ago, but I never forget it and someday Id love to have another 67 hard top.

1968-Volkswagen-Karmann-Ghia.jpg

My dad use to have a Karmann Ghia with a 1900cc Porsche engine in it, the car was wicked fast and a total sleeper. Have you ever seen VW's 2013/2014 concepts of the Karmann Ghia, I wish VW would of reproduced the car based off the concept design, it looks so ridiculously cool. I probably would of bought one.

This is the concept I'm taking about.
58da656c3bfe1e72f5f5ed2167290dc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
In other news I hit 110 the other day. I was rollin down 575 doin about 85 and a speeding boy racer in a prelude closed right up on my rear bumper. I floored it and it went from 8th gear down to 3rd and was doing 110 so quick that honda boy was soon way behind me. I then pulled over into the right lane slowed back down. When he finally caught up and as he was passing me I looked at over at him while laughing hysterically (like ah ha ha ha style windows down) That was funny to me. One day I'll grow up.

Not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread