Since Russ got a new car. Post your favorite mode on transportation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxbodkinxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2013
Texas
I think I remember seeing an old thread a long time ago like this but i couldn't find it. In celebration of Russ getting a widowmaker (she may never feed him again) post up your car. Here is mine, got it about 3 months ago now. 2015 accord el-l v6. Lowered it and put 20 inch wheels on it. It's a good family mobile with a little pep. 290hp or so.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I'm whipped...
    2012_Ford_Escape_Hybrid_2_306055.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 20, 2013
    nowhither
    '99 F150 XLT Flareside ShortBed Hard Tonneau. Just turned past 50K original miles on it. Still like new and will soon be 17 years old. My so called daily driver.
    99f.jpg

'73 Elvis Stingray Show & Go customized when brand new right here in Vegas. Custom interior, wild 43 year old bullet proof IMRON paint job, had an Elvis Mural on rear deck its active show years. I bought it July '05 from a collector and had it transported back to Sin City. Last title was Miss August in the 2006 International Corvette Calendar.
    73a450.jpg

vetwave.gif

QuikDrawMcGraw

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 12, 2012
    Ontario. Canada
    sold this one to buy a wedding ring......
    BBEF7ACF.jpg

along with this one......
    F554B057.jpg

sold this one to buy a minivan when the kids started coming...'66 CHEVELLE SS! (me miss soooo much)
    B7EA9934.jpg

-and lastly, after selling ALL THE TOYS I LIKED so much, I went and bought a 68 chey p/up truck when the opportunity arose. shes a short and wide 4x4. I aint EVER selling a toy again to fund something else!!!! (Camaro USED to belong to a bro in law)
    C937FA4C.jpg
    image_zps305ea19f.jpg

all of them I tore down to the ground and built back up. You tend to get attached!! there have been others too, but ones that didn't get finished and then resold.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread