Summer 99 Cent Sale PLUS Win a year of Vape Mail! ($1200) Baja Blast, Pina Colada, and Strawberry & Kiwi

Status
Not open for further replies.

juggalofisher88

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Placed my order this morning, At this rate I think my wife might want to kill me for all the e-liquid I've bought lately. Oh well you only live once lol

Lol I just heard the same thing from my ol'lady Just got a bunch of shakeNvape in the mail. Then I couldn't resist this sale iv heard such great things about the baja juice can't wait to try it

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Lol I just heard the same thing from my ol'lady Just got a bunch of shakeNvape in the mail. Then I couldn't resist this sale iv heard such great things about the baja juice can't wait to try it

Powered by Area Rom Centura 1.3

All of the Dews are true to their name... all are good and some are great...Not Walt's fault, just I didn't like some of the dews in their drink form either

DirtyJon

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2014
USA RVA
Walt will do the drawing sometime during the week (probably after he gets all the sale orders shipped) and PM / e-mail the winners. Worst case, he always names the winners when he posts the next sale later in the week.

Awesome thank you I'm sure Walt and the company are way busy now with my order and the multiple others. Can't for this next sale. My GF says I need AA for vapors now :( but hay atleast this is legal an not mind altering bahaha

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Just posted the sale in the Steals and Deals thread...

Renegayde, I missed you too...and JoanJ, and Angelphyre, and Mountainbikermark, and Rancor, and downtownjeffbrown, and sjtown, and db13berry, and a wandering soul, and robobob, and Elizabeth Baldwin, and MikeNice81, and JoyPeace, and LizaBear, and Reddhott...

Ouch! Hand cramp from typing too much! Let's just say I missed all the Minions!!

But I missed Walt most of all!!!

Wow, I haven't been paying attention...just saw this...Awww, you missed me! I think I missed me too...I haven't been around here much lately either...we weren't in the same place were we? LOL! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread